тωєиту-fινє

A/N this happened before the month where Taehyung didn't answer

Taehyung and Jimin have been chatting for over three weeks. Of course Tae's boyfriend would get jealous, he really tried to change but the fact that Tae would rather be on his phone than going out with him made him more than angry. He was sick of it so he decided to take the phone away. "YA! Hyung give me my phone back!". He walked out the door ignoring Taehyung who ran after him. He shouldn't spy on his lover but he was too curious. Mark didn't seem to be happy when he saw the chat from his boyfriend and Jimin. He was the complete opposite of happy. He threw the phone against the wall. "Hyung!! Why would you do that!?". Mark just smirked at Taehyung, he got closer to him. When he reached Taehyung he grabbed him by his collar. "You slut were going to cheat at me! Cheat on your boyfriend who cared and loved you for over years! That's how you say thank you huh??!!". Full in shock of the behavior of his boyfriend Taehyung answered him, "M..mark  I didn't want to cheat. He...he is just a friend." "Sure he is just a friend. Listen here Tae, you are just mine do you understand?", Mark spat at Tae. The latter looked on the ground but nodded. Mark tighten the grip around his collar " I asked you something! Do you understand?!" Taehyung looked up, he didn't want to get hurt. "Yes I do, hyung." His boyfriend let him go and made his way to his own room."Do not disturb me for the next few hours, Tae. You don't want to be punished, do you?". Before he could even open his mouth the door was already harshly slammed. Tae should have listened to his friends and leave Mark but he craved too much for love. He knew nobody else would ever love him like Mark does.