тωєиту-єιgнт

It has been two weeks since Taehyung went missing. In that time the others got pretty close to BamBam or Kunpimook. They all were frustrated, they literally searched everywhere for   Taehyung, but he couldn't be found. Due Jimin's tight schedule he couldn't really help them, but he did his best to find Tae when he had time. You could tell that Jimin suffered the most of them all even though the didn't know the younger one that long. Everyday when he comes home he would go straight to his room and check all his social networks in hope Tae would text him. He goes out to search for him till midnight, his members were quite worried about his health, they tried to convince him to rest for a while, while they would search for Taehyung  but he declined. Their fans were worried too, they could see his tiredness, his huge eyesbags and his sadness. They tried to ask him if something was wrong but he just shaked his head and gave them a smile but you could see it was fake, you could see how broke he was on the inside. The thought of Taehyung being hurt,lost or even dead kept comming into his mind, it haunted him when he sleeps, when he eats, it just haunted him no matter what he does. It's ridicilous how much a human can affect him, heck they didn't even know each other that long. It was truly love at first sight, Jimin knew it from the beginning, he knew Tae was the right one, who he maybe never see again...

End

Scroll down

A/N
Jk it's not lmao sorry. This is not the end there will be more (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)