Chapter seventeen🌾(unedited)

Oof!

Oh my gosh, someone just fell on me and knocked the air out of my lungs.

"Jimmy! What are you doing?" I heard Jeremy's groggy voice. Oh,so its Jimmy.

"What's he doing, Jer?"

"He doesn't want to sleep alone"

"Ugh!" Jimmy was trying to squeeze himself between Jeremy and I.

"No, Jimmy. Move over to the other side" I said pushing him a little. He didn't budge though. I reluctantly left my comfortable position on Jeremy's chest and rolled away. He settled himself between us and gave a satisfied smile, his eyes were closed though. He slept almost immediately.

Jeremy gave me a sheepish smile and I groaned. I really hate interruptions to my sleep. I checked the time, it was around 3 am. How am I going to get myself to sleep back now.

I turned to the other side and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I turned back to look at Jeremy. The idiot was asleep. Arghh!

I brought out my phone to play some games till I eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~

"Girl, what happened to you? Got hit by a bus or something?" Sophie said as we met by the locker the following morning. I gave a sharp glare which she rolled her eyes to.

"I didn't sleep well and my full make up wasn't with me"

"Awww, Britt, why are there bags under your eyes?" Izzy said immediately she joined us.

"Ugh"

"I know right, never thought I'd see this day" Sophie said laughing while Izzy giggled.

"Yeah, enjoy it while it lasts" I said heading to the direction of the bathroom.

"Izzy, your make up kit"

She handed it to me and I started on it and Sophie leaned against a wall typing her phone.

"Oh!"

"What is it Izzy?" I asked with a roll of my eyes. She net my eyes through the mirror and they were shining with mirth.

"Our plan worked or let me say MY plan" she put emphasis on the 'my' and threw Sophie a look which she didn't even notice. She was still typing her phone. I swear, you could carry her away while she's pressing her phone and she wouldn't even notice.

"Hmmm" that was all it needed to make her spill.

"So, when I entered school this morning, I saw that the guys did what we told them to. They even did better. After writing DWEEB really large on her locker, they also wrote other words there".

I smirked and turned around to face her, my make up was done.

" That would make the whole school know their Queen is still alive".

Izzy rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breathe.

"Sorry, I didn't quite get that" I gave her a challenging stare.

She rolled her eyes once again. "Nothing"

We stepped out of the bathroom and headed to class.

"Sophie? What class do we have now?"

She finally looked up, with a grin. That can't be good.

"Chemistry" she singsonged it.