Chapter 1: The Strongest Man

It was a peaceful day in A-City until an explosion erupted in the middle of the city, causing the civilians to panic and break out from their daily life routine. The dust clouds slowly cleared up at where the explosion happened, revealing a very large, muscular and hairless humanoid with two rounded antennae on his head, and wasn't wearing any clothes. He lept up high and threw multiples of energy balls at other areas of the city, creating more explosion to. He then proceeded to destroy the city further, leaving behind two unconscious heroes whom he had defeated earlier.

The monster thought he had eradicated everything in his path, but he was proven wrong when he saw a girl crying for her parents. Chuckling evilly, he went closer to her with his enlarged hand, and was about to crush her when someone swept her away, placing her on the ground few feet from him.

"And who do we have here?" he questioned, feeling annoyed that someone had interrupted him.

The man stood and faced him, revealing himself to the monster. He was a bald man who had eyes in shapes of dots. His costume was a plain yellow jumpsuit with a short zipper at the collar, along with a black belt with a golden buckle at the center, finished out by red boots and gloves, and a white cape.

"Just a guy who's a hero for fun." he replied nonchalantly

"What kind of half-assed backstory is that?" asked the monster, who was feeling more annoyed than before, and turned to fully face the hero. "I was formed from the constant stream of pollution with which you humans have suffused the Earth. I am Vaccine Man! The Earth is a single living organism. You humans are nothing but a disease-causing bacteria eating away at her lifeforce. In order to obliterate humans and their evil civillization, the Earth has given birth to me!"

Once he said that, he slowly transformed into a larger, more powerful form and was armed with sharp claws and fangs, making him look more intimidating than before. But the hero was still unfazed, and just stared at his transformation with a bored expression. "You say you do this for fun? For fun?! How dare you confront me, Mother Earth's apostle, for that inane reason?! Yet, what more could be expected from a hu-"

Before the monster could finish his monologue, the hero ended it with a single punch across the face, killing him instantly. As he stared the bits and pieces of the monster fall in front of him, he looked at his fist and his brows furrowed, showing his frustration as he landed on all-fours. "Not again..." he muttered disappointingly. "All it took was one punch! DAMN IT!"

~Time skip~

The hero stared at the packed of crab claws that were on sales in a supermarket he visited frequently. It made him reminisced a flashback that happened three years ago, when he was unemployed and had encountered Crabrente, a monster with crab-like features, on his way back from another failed job interview. The monster spared him, explaining that it was hunting a boy with a large chin. The man soon encountered the child, who said that he had drawn nipples on the monster with a permanent marker while he was asleep. When Crabrante found them, the man decided to protect the child, and killed the monster by ripping out its eyestalk with his necktie.

'Has is really been three years since then?' he questioned. 'After that day, I trained so hard I went bald. I became so powerful, no one can beat me. I'm the hero I dreamed of becoming. So what is this? What's wrong?' He put the crab claws into his basket and made his way towards the cashier. 'Why does my heart feel so empty?'

Just as he was about to pay for his grocery, he remembered that he had to buy something else. "Ah, I forgot about the tofu." He quickly made his way to the chillers and picked up two blocks of silken tofu before heading straight to the cashier.