Chapter 22.

*Teddy And Larry's Fun*

Teddy and Larry been together for almost 2 months going on 3 and they are very happy but mostly sexually frustrated too. With them helping Laurent and Leilani, they haven't been that intimate. Right now they're just chilling on the couch watching Netflix. Teddy wanted to plan something so she made up a lie to get Larry outta the house.

Teddy: Babeee?

Larry: Wassup.

Teddy: Can you go get Chinese food. I'm hungry.

Larry: Really.

Teddy: *pouting* Please.

Larry: *chuckles* You lucky you're cute.

Teddy: Thank you baby.

Larry: Yea yea yea.

He leaves and Teddy goes upstairs rummaging through her closet. She pulls out a sexy black lingerie set.

She takes a quick shower and get dressed

She takes a quick shower and get dressed. She fluff her a hair a little and put her stilettos pumps on. She checks herself in the mirror then goes downstairs.

She lays rose petals down, then trail them upstairs. As she make it upstairs, she lays them out on the bed. She lights candles up and downstairs. She looks everything over and smile at her accomplishment. She then sees Larry pull up in the yard so she strike a pose and wait for him. Larry then walks through the door.

Larry: Babe I got you--

He stops mid sentence when he sees Teddy standing there looking good enough to eat. His mouth is open but no words come out.

Teddy: *smirking* Hey papi. Missed me?

Larry bites his lip and nods. She walks towards him and kiss his neck. He inhale a sharp breath and she giggles.

Larry: *groans* Damn baby you sexy as fuck.

Teddy kisses him and grab his hand to make their way upstairs. As they make it to the bedroom, she pulls his shirt off and pushes him on the bed. She straddles him and kiss him again.

Teddy: *smirking* Wanna play daddy.

Larry: *bites lip* Hell yea.

Teddy sucks on his neck as he groans. She then proceeds to go down his body licking each nipple then sucking on it. She then goes down his body kissing each ab. As she doing that, Larry feeling on every inch of her body while groaning. She pulls off his pants and boxers while licking her lips looking at 'him'. She kiss above his member before licking the head causing him to hiss through gritted teeth. She then proceeds to suck on the head going down.

Larry: *grunts* Fuck Teddy.

She starts bobbing her head at a certain speed pulling moans from Larry. She then suck on his head sticking her tougue in his slit. She deep throats him then come up to breathe. She goes back down bobbing her head while she plays with his ballsack. Larry is sweating bullets and his peak is near.