Chapter 13.

7:30 A.M.

Laurent and Larry comes home after a week in NYC. Larry goes home to rest while Laurent goes home to his baby.

Laurent walks in the house to be greeted with silence. He looks around for Leilani but she isn't there. He drop his things and check in the kitchen. No one is there. He goes upstairs and check. He calls out for Leilani.

Laurent: *yelling* Babe. I'm home.

Still silence. He goes in the room and stops. He sees Leilani sleeping peacefully. He strips out of his clothes and take a quick shower. After his shower he gets dressed in his famous grey sweats and lay down with Leilani and sleeps.

8:35 A.M.

Leilani wakes up with heaviness on her. She looks to her right and see Laurent sleeping peacefully. She smile but she stops when she sees the picture pop up in her head. She frowns and carefully gets up. She turns around to see him still sleeping. She shakes her head and goes to the restroom. She takes a 30 minute shower and gets dressed.

She goes downstairs, turn the heat up a little, and make her some hot chocolate. She gets comfortable on the couch and turn on Law & Order SVU. She sips on her hot chocolate a little and relax. She then feels lips on her and she open her eyes. She look up to see Laurent smiling down at her. She smile a little but stops.

Laurent: Goodmorning babe.

Leilani: .......... Morning.

Laurent: Oki. How are you.

Leilani: Fine. You.

Laurent: I'm good. Was worried about you and my baby. *rubbing her stomach*

Leilani gets up and get on her phone and ignore him. Laurent looks confused as to why she ignoring him like this.

Leilani: *scoffs* Bitch.

Laurent: Okay babe what's wrong? Why you ignoring me like this.

Leilani: I'm not ignoring you.

Laurent: You are and I'm confused as to why.

Leilani: You wanna know why I'm ignoring you and not letting you touch me.

Laurent: Please tell me. I'm confused.

Leilani: Okay.

She goes through her phone and pull up the picture. She slides her phone to him and he looks at it shocked. He looks up at her and sees tears coming down her face. He makes his way to her but she stops him.

Leilani: *shaky breath* Don't come near me. Who is she?

Laurent: No one babe.

Leilani: *crying and yelling* THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN HER BED THEN!! HUH LAURENT!!

Laurent: I'm sorry babe I really am. I was really drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. I saw her and I got really horny.

Leilani: *yelling/crying* SO YO ASS GET DRUNK AND FUCK HER WHILE I'M HERE FUCKING PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY!! HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME LOOK LAURENT!!

He walks up to her and she backs up. She shakes her head crying. Laurent feels bad.

Leilani: Whats her name?

Laurent: That's not impo--

Leilani: *yelling* WHAT'S HER FUCKING NAME!!

Laurent: Aimee Ovalles. She was an ex before me and Jessica got together.