Chapter 7.

Two Weeks Later...

Leilani hasn't been feeling well and she didn't know why. She has been eating alot, having mood swings and having nausea. Larry noticed but didn't say anything. Right now she is in the kitchen looking for food while Lau and Larry are in the front room watching tv. She finds ice cream, syrup and a little of mayonnaise. She went and sat next to Larry. Larry noticed and snarled up his nose.

Larry: *feeling disgusted* Lani what are you eating?

Leilani: Ice cream, maple syrup and mayonnaise.

Laurent: And that's good to you.

Leilani: *smile* Very delicious.

Laurent and Larry looked at her crazy but continued to watch tv. Leilani finished her ice cream and five minutes later she ran to the bathroom and puked. Laurent ran after her and held her hair. She vomited everything up. She finished and got up.

Laurent: *worried* You okay babe?

Leilani: Yea just a lil bug. It'll go away soon.

Laurent: Okay babe. Lets get you to bed. *he picks her up*

He takes her to the bed and lay her down. He tucks her in and kiss her. He leaves out the room and go back downstairs with Larry.

As she sleeps, she wake up and rush to the bathroom and puke once again. As she puking, she realizes she didn't get her period so she two weeks late. When she gets finished, she go under her cabinet and find her emergency pregnancy test. She breathes in and she takes the test. She sit the test on the counter and wait 5 minutes.

As she waiting, she thinks what would happen if she was pregnant. Would Laurent want the baby? Would he leave her? Would he be mad and make her get an abortion? She stops thinking negative and look at the test. It was positive. She was pregnant with Laurent's baby. She was happy and nervous at the same time. But she was scared to tell Lau about the baby. She threw the test away and got back in bed.

Larry went home at midnight and Lau went to join Leilani in the bed. He was also worried about her. He had to use the restroom. As he was using the restroom, he happened to look down and see the test. He was in shock that he missed the toilet. He picked up the test and stared at it in shock. She was pregnant with his baby and he didn't know. He was happy and nervous at the same time. He always wanted a baby but Jessica had to ruin it for him. He wanted to cry but he sucked them back in and put the test back in the trash.

He changed into his night clothes and cuddled up with his girlfriend. He looked at her and asked himself how did he get so lucky to have her in his crazy life. He kissed her and cuddled more into her. He wanted his maman and family to know about the baby so he planned on telling them with Leilani. As he was thinking, his eyes got heavy and he went to sleep with a big smile on his face.

*Sorry if this was a short story* *My apologies*