Chapter 9.

*I'm Skipping Threes Months Later* *Im Sorry*

Next Three Months...

Leilani and Laurent has been more than happy with the pregnancy. She would have pains here and there but Laurent was more than helpful. Larry would come and visit them but he would always go back home. Right now they are getting ready for Leilani appointment for her 3 month check-up.

Leilani: *yelling from the bathroom* Babe would they be able to tell the baby sex at 3 months.

Laurent: They should. I mean my bebe is getting big. I hope it's a girl. I already got a name for her.

Leilani walks out the bathroom and up to Laurent. She wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him.

Leilani: Oh really. What's gonna be her name then.

Laurent: *taps her nose* Thats for me to know and for you to find out. *quick kiss*

Leilani: *smacks his arm and laugh* That's not funny Lau.

Laurent: Come on before we be late.

Leilani: Okay okay.

She grabs her keys, purse and phone and they leave. They walk in the doctors office and sign in. As they sit down, a girl was starring at Laurent. Leilani took notice but didn't say anything. As she looks through the magazine, she happened to look up and see Laurent uncomfortable.

Leilani: Babe you okay?

Laurent: That girl will not stop looking at me and I'm getting irritated.

Leilani: It's okay babe. If she keeps starring I'ma get on her ass.

Laurent: You're the best. *smiles*

Leilani: I know babe. *smiles*

As they was talking, the girl kept starring. Leilani felt her stare and she was getting irritated herself.

Leilani: Um miss is there a problem?

Girl: Wym?

Leilani: You keep starring at us. You was starring at my boyfriend for 10 minutes making him uncomfortable and now you starring at me making me irritated. Is there something you want?

Girl: Maybe maybe not. *smirking at Laurent*

Before Leilani could respond, the nurse called her to the back. She got up and gathered her things and went to the back but not before she responded to the girl.

Leilani: Look ion know who you are and I dont wanna know who you are but you keep playing with me. I'ma beat yo ass. Pregnant or not. Now try me if you want too. Count yo blessings bitch.

And with that, they left to the back. The nurse showed them to their room and told her to wait for her doctor to assist them.

Laurent: You okay baby?

Leilani: Yes. Why wouldn't I be.

Laurent: Cause your mood swings starting to come back.

Leilani: I just told her how I felt. I didn't hurt her feelings. She shouldn't been starring so hard. I hate when people look at you and don't say nothing. Shit irritates me.

Laurent chuckles. The doctor comes in and introduces herself.

Doctor: Hello I'm Dr. Brown and I will be your doctor through out your pregnancy so let's get started.