Part 5

Sasuke's pov.

I look around the hide out that Naruto had brought up. As I look around I noticed that there was clothes thrown around and it wasn't as messy as I thought his place would be. Our team picture was on what looks like a shelf and off to one side there was a bed of furs. I guess that was his bed and it looks soft which is weird considering the place we were. Sakura was poking around a little as well, she was looking over different things which included his clothes that were folded neatly but they look clean. "I can't believe that Naruto lives here and not in the hokage's mansion." Sakura mumbles and I had to agree with her, I had noticed how similar Naruto looked to the hokage nut never really questioned it until now. Sakura was poking around something but gasps when she finds something making me raise a brow slightly wondering just what it was. "Sasuke look at this." Sakura says and I sigh before walking over to her only to hold back my shock seeing that Naruto has his birth records. He was the son of the fourth and a year older than the twins. Why was Naruto living here in the forest of death, the most dangerous place to train in Konaha when he was the son of one of the most important people in the village. "No wonder he is always trying so hard to prove himself." I whisper softly feeling a little more respect for the dobe, no I couldn't even call him that anymore.  "I just don't understand why he lives here." Sakura says as she looks up at me as she places the scroll back where she found it making sure nothing looked out of place.

"I don't know. But it makes me wonder just what Kakashi-sensei knows about all of this." I say as I sit down on the ground thinking hard over what the hell was wrong with this village. How could we as a village not know that Naruto is the son of the hokage, the one who saved us from the nine tails attack? "Look at all the scrolls on sealing and healing. I wonder if Naruto can do any of these things or if he just had them to read." Sakura mumbles as she looks over the scrolls that were in the hide out. I hold out a hand and she places a scroll in my hand letting me look it over to see the complicated looking lay out of words and hand signs that was making my head spin just trying to figure it all out. "Do you understand it at all Sasuke? I'm really confused just seeing all of that." Sakura whispers as if afraid of what we were looking at. I give a small shake of my head no telling her I didn't understand it at all. "Your not going to understand it as if it was something from the academy. Seals are complicated unless your from a clan known for it. The Uzumaki clan are seal masters and it's easy to learn once you sit down to learn them. One also needs a ridiculous amount of chakra to pull of certain kinds of seals like the one around my den." Naruto says making us jump and look up at him. He had dirt on him and looked like he had a small fight getting back here. There was a large grin on his face as he waves the scroll we needed in his hands and I place the scroll I was looking at down carefully. "Can you do this? Any of this?" Sakura asks as points at it making Naruto frown a little before he gives a small sigh sitting down on the bed of furs. "Menma and Isao got taught all kinds of things in the mansion but they could never get the hand of seals no matter how much the fourth tries to teach them. I picked it up quickly that is the Uzumaki blood in me that did so. Uzumaki's are naturally drawn to seal making. I have been a level twelve seal master since I was ten years old." Naruto says as if it was no big deal.

"Naruto why doesn't anyone know that your the son of the fourth hokage?" Sakura asks causing Naruto to flinch and he refused to look up at us. I wasn't sure why I was so upset that he didn't trust us with this information and he was oddly quiet. "No matter what I say your not going to believe me. The only people who have were forced out of my life. Inu-san and Neko-san were given new missions once they confronted Lord Hokage about it." Naruto says and he glances up at us before looking down at his fingers that he was playing with as if to calm himself. "We're your team so tell us. It can't be that bad." I say putting my ideas of revenge aside for this because Naruto looked like he needed us. Naruto takes a deep breath before nodding his head slightly and looks up at us. "Just don't tell anyone what I'm going to tell you all of this. My... Lord fourth and Lady Kushina were loving parents to me once I was born but it was near the point where the twins were born where they started to forget about me being their son. I put up with it thinking it was normal with twins and I was to little to question it until around the age of five. That was around the time I realized the only thing my 'parents' remembered I was born was when the twins needed to practice something they had learned. I became a human dummy for the twins to practice on be it taijutsu, ninjutsu or genjutsu other than that I was locked in my room with little to no food or water. I think the longest they had me locked in that room was two weeks and I had enough food hidden to keep me alive in that time. So I turned to learning fuinjutsu as well as healing ninjutsu mostly because of how often I was getting hurt. When I got to go outside the villagers would beat me or throw things at me so I just started looking for a new place to live finding the forest and how no one would chase me in here to hurt me. The animals in here never hurt me or bother me overly much. The only people who know about my den are you two, Neko-san, Inu-san and Kakashi-sensei." Naruto says and I felt bad for him.