Part 2

Naruto's pov.

I yawn as I sit up in bed rubbing my eyes a little. It's been almost six years since Uncle Ken toke me from the village. He and his team has spent hours training me so I was pretty strong. Today we would be starting our trip to the leaf village so I can take my blood clones place in the chunin exams. Kashi-kun came to visit often, he took my advice and left a blood clone to spend time with me when he missed me. Our relationship was really great for the age difference. I mean yeah I was thirteen and he was twenty six but that didn't change how we felt about each other. Uncle Ken nearly killed Kakashi when he walked in on us making out in my room, Uncle calmed down when we told him that we were waiting until I turned sixteen before doing anything else. Makoto had taught me kenjutsu and I was almost a master at it, it would take me a few more years to get to the level she is. Nobuo is great at genjutsu and he helped me with where I was weak in it. Yuka and uncle helped me in ninjutsu as well as taijutsu, both teaching me their personal styles. Kurama even taught me his fox style that was fun to fight with and it was easy to use with my summon. I even got granny Tsunade to teach me medical ninjutsu so I could heal myself should I need to, I was as good as her apprentice so that is good. "Naruto get down here it's time for breakfast." Yuka yells making me smile. Makoto and Yuka were like the mom I never had and on occasions I would call them as such which surprised them but they liked it so they never told me not to do so. I rush down the stairs not caring I was in my sleep pants or had bed head because I was hungry and excited to go see my Kashi in person. It's been a little over three months since I had seen him but because of his letters I knew what was going on. I was on a team with Kakashi as sensei, then there was Sasuke who is Itachi's little brother, and there was an annoying fan girl names Sakura. Turns out my father, mother and younger brothers never noticed that I was gone and they were living with a clone. It was going to hurt getting all those memories from the clone when it was dispersed.

Itachi had come to see me a few times also filling me in on what the civilian council did to him as well as the mission that my father gave him to go undercover. When I did see Itachi it was normally in secret so no one knew about it at all. He told me all about the group that was going after people like me and Gaara and Han. Yeah I had meet some of the other tailed beast holders but they acted disinterested in getting to know me, well Gaara had wanted to get to know me well but I have Kashi for that kind of thing and no one but Kashi would ever be with me. "Naruto your not even dressed. What are you doing?" Makoto asks me as she looks me over slowly a disapproving look on her face as Yuka sets food in front of me. "I'm going to finish packing once I was done eating that included getting dressed. Promise I will kaa-san." I say giving both women a bright smile causing them to sigh and nod their heads. I finish eating quickly mostly because I didn't want to deal with Nobuo or uncle as they eat. They tended to steal my food from me. "I'm going to get ready. Be done soon." I say as I place my dirty dishes in the sink before running up to my room. Uncle Ken and I had painted my room which was mostly a mix of Kashi and I. As I was running up to my room I bump into something only to be caught by strong arms that belonged to no one but my uncle. "Kid your running around like your being chased by a demon." Uncle teases making me roll my eyes. "I wanna get ready to go as quickly as we can. I wanna see Kashi-kun in person." I say excitedly making my uncle nod his head before letting me go and pushes me to my room. "Then get dressed." Uncle chuckles so I slam the door in his face.

I get dressed quickly and pack up all my stuff I would need for this trip, uncle already said if I made chunin that he would get me a new sword. I was determined to do such a thing mostly because it would be a specially made sword. Once I was done I grab my bag and run down to the front door waiting for the others to finish up so we can leave. "Someone is excited." Nobuo teases making me roll my eyes slightly. "Du of course I am excited. I get to see Kashi-kun. I'm going right to his house when we get to the village." I say as we leave making the others laugh. They joked around and teased me about different things. In the time I had been with them I had opened up and told them every bad thing the village has done to me as well as how my so called parents treated me. Nobuo and uncle Ken said I was allowed to stay in the hotel with them instead of heading to my so called home if I wanted. I planned on staying with Kashi but it was nice to know they cared about me. For the most part we goofed off and made the most of the trip. Once we got close to the village I slipped into it so no one would notice me and headed right to Kakashi's house knowing what hotel my uncle would be in. It was earlyish in the morning so I found my boyfriend asleep in his bed. I had placed my bag down in his living room when I got here. Quietly I slip over to his bed before reaching out and placing my fingers to his lips tracing them softly. Kakashi's eyes scrunch up in his sleep making me chuckle lightly. I jump on his chest. "Kashi-kun I'm home." I whisper in his ear. His eyes shoot open from me jumping on him but they soften when he sees it was the real me with him.