Part 4

Naruto's pov.

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning but Kashi wasn't next to me and there was this heavenly scent that was tempting me to get up. I stretch out a little with a yawn before getting up and rub my eyes as I walk to the kitchen. I was guessing Kakashi was the reason behind that great smell and I was hungry. "Naru-chan it's not done yet you could have stayed in bed a little longer." Kakashi says when I stop next to him and rest my head on his arm. "It smelled to good to stay in bed plus you were gone." I yawn still kind of sleepy but that was just how I was some mornings. Kakashi hums lightly before wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to himself forcing me to move my head so it was resting on his chest. Jerk slept with a shirt on but I didn't, I liked to sleep in just my boxers not that Kashi minded all that much. "I wanted to give you breakfast in bed before you had to get ready for the chunin exams. Your going to pass I know it." Kakashi says before he places a kiss to the top of my head making me hum softly happy that he has such faith in me. "I will pass and once I do your going to treat me to some BBQ right?" I say as I look up at him to see the shock on his face. I bet he thought I was going to ask for ramen if I got to the last part of the exams. "Oh so you don't want your daily dose of ramen if you win?" Kashi teases me and I chuckle softly. "I would rather have you kiss me until my legs give out if I win." I tease back causing Kakashi to blush badly. "If you tease me any more then I will just eat this ramen all on my own and leave you hungry." Kakashi says in a shaky tone making me chuckle lightly once again. "You win this round for now Kashi." I say as I snake my arms around his waist holding him gently so he could keep cooking.

"I really do wish you had stayed in bed a little longer. I got up early just to make you something to eat so you wouldn't be late." Kakashi says relaxing in my hold making me smile softly at him. I had cooked his favorite meal last night only because I knew he was going to make me eat healthy before the exams, from the smell and look of this ramen it was very healthy so he as my loving boyfriend knew I was eating right. "I could go lay back down but your warm and the bed wasn't without you." I say making Kashi hum lightly his grip on my waist getting a little tighter than before. He was lost in thought as he finishes cooking the ramen. "Go sit at the table Naru." Kakashi orders me so I do as he asks of me even if I did want to hang on him. Kakashi places down two bowls on the table before sitting next to me. "Thank you for cooking Kashi-kun. I love it when you do cook for me." I say giving him that bright thousand watt smile that I hardly ever give to anyone else. He blushes gets darker than before and to avoid saying anything he takes a large bite of the ramen in front of him. I hold back my chuckle knowing it would only upset him or even embarrass him should I laugh. We don't talk much after that just eat quietly, ok so not quietly I did moan every once in a while only making Kakashi's face turn different shades of red. I'm pretty sure once I was on my way to the chunin exams Kakashi was going to be taking a very very cold shower. I know it was a little messed up of me to tease him like this when he was the one being so patient and waiting for me. I pause mid bite thinking of how I was a bad person for what I had done and the nerves for the test finally were hitting me hard. I didn't want to panic in front of Kashi but when it started I couldn't stop it so I place the bite back into the bowl and close my eyes knowing my breathing had picked up.

Large warm hands were on my shoulders and I could feel Kakashi's forehead pressed gently against my own. "Deep breaths Naru-chan. It's alright I promise it is." Kakashi says softly in a calming tone. It was helping me to calm down but some small part of my mind reminded me that the village was going to be against me passing the test even if I did give the right answers. I could feel body shaking a little as fear of being hurt once again starts to seep in. I'm not sure when it happened but I was moved into Kakashi's lap and he was rubbing my back as well as whispering sweet nothings into my ear only stopping to place a kiss or two on my lips. I melt into his kiss and start to respond to it earning a small sigh from Kakashi. "Tell me what happened Naru." Kakashi says making me give a small sigh letting a pout form on my lips. "Just a small panic attack Kashi. I'm all better now." I say as I rest my head on his shoulder food all but forgotten. I hadn't told Kakashi about my fears in regards to coming back and getting the memories of my clone had only helped to solidify that fear. "Naruto you know you can talk to me. Please I want to help you." Kakashi says making me sigh as I give a nod. So I tell him all of my fears about taking the test, how the village will try to stunt my work and all the other stupid things that I had gotten myself worked up over. "My kitsune you have every reason to worry about those things but just remember I love you and I will be waiting for you once this is all over. Passing or not I will always be waiting for you." Kakashi says placing another kiss to my lips making me smile slightly. Kakashi lets me up so I could change so I rush to his room and pull out something to wear. If I make it to the third part of the exams then I would switch up my look to my normal look instead of this kill me orange get up I was wearing now. I was walking to my way out when arms wrap around me and a paper was placed into my hand. "You almost forgot your permission form. I signed it for you." Kakashi's deep voice says relaxing me. I look over the paper and nearly fainted when I see my name written out on it. 'Naruto Hatake.' I turn quickly to look up at my boyfriend silently questioning what he was thinking by doing this.