Chapter 64.

Epilogue.

Harry's POV

"How many weeks to go?" I heard Delilah asked Violet as we were all gathered on the sofa's at mine and Delilah's crib.

"About a month left." Violet beamed. Delilah was excited at the fact that maybe our children would have a playmate, and even in the future a possible love interest? Delilah was already planning out their wedding, I found it adorable.

"Justin, let go of Garfield's tail." I chuckled as I tried to release the little 2 year olds hands from our cat. "Go play with your sister." I tried to encourage.

"No." He snapped, causing everyone to laugh. His eyed lit up when he realised he was centre of attention, like father like son? I thought to myself, mentally laughing at it. Taylor was busy smothering herself in paint whilst Delilah tried to somewhat control her. Like mother like daughter? I smiled to myself whilst I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I switched the kettle on and patiently waited for it to boil so I could continue to make my cup of tea. I sipped on my drink when I was greeted by someone.

"Hey." Delilah beamed as she stood next to me, gazing out of the window.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"I'm covered in paint." She chuckled turning the tap on.

"I noticed." I joked.

"The tulips are blossoming nicely." I acknowledged.

"Since when are you into gardening?" She asked raising her eyebrows at me.

"I'm not." I responded. "Do you find this whole thing funny?" I asked vaguely.

"What do you mean?" She asked switching the tap off.

"The whole journey to getting where we are today?" I questioned.

"It sure wasn't an easy ride." She answered, still not taking her gaze away from the window.

"All those times we hated each other and threw sly comments and look where we are now." I replied shaking my head slightly.

"I remember the very first time you met my parents, you thought they were snobs." She chuckled.

"I only said that to annoy you, and it worked." I replied elbowing her gently.

"And when you first kissed me." She responded wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"You were snooping around in my room." I argued back.

"So your punishment was to kiss me?" She laughed.

"Yes, I found it a very reasonable punishment at the time." I laughed.

"I didn't mind either." She blushed. "I also remember that time at prom and you gave me a punch shower." She chuckled.

"I must have said sorry a billion times for that by now."

"I know, but I like to hold it against you." She replied smirking.

"You'll never change will you?"

"Not for anyone." She grinned.

"That's alright then, because I love you just the way you are." I grinned back before placing my lips firmly on hers, onto familiar territory. One kiss was never the same as another; I still felt butterflies, fireworks and pure happiness every time we were united.

"I love you too." She breathed out as we pulled apart, our foreheads resting against each other's. "Now don't you and the boys have a tour to plan?" She grinned.

"After this." I smirked before reconnecting our lips, right now my life was the best it could ever be, I had my dream girl, dream career and two perfect children. 

The End.

Thank you so much, love you all! :D <3