Chapter 37.

Delilah's POV

"So what State are we in now?" I asked walking into the front lounge of the bus.

"Welcome to California baby." Harry answered wrapping his hands around my waist from behind.

"How long until we reach the venue?" I questioned turning my head to look at him.

"About an hour maybe?" He spoke, unsure himself.

"I can't wait to get out of here, I need to stretch." I smiled.

"Can't wait to get away from me?" He joked raising his eyebrows.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I whispered standing on my tippy toes so I could just reach his lips. I pecked his lips sweetly before walking towards the kitchen.  "Toast, cereal or...."

"Toast and Nutella my dearest love." He smirked sitting down at the table.

"You know where the toaster is." I winked.

"You're closer." He winked back.

"Lazy." I rolled my eyes at him.

"And don't go easy with the Nutella." He grinned as he took as his phone out. I placed some bread in the toast for him and me.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked sitting on the counter top.

"Just telling my followers I'm eating breakfast." He grinned.

"They really want to know about that stuff?" I asked seriously spreading Nutella on the toast.

"You'd be surprised at the stuff they want to know." He replied taking his toast.

"Hmm." I responded, a mouthful of toast, as I sat down beside him. "I like it here." I said swallowing my toast. "In California I mean."

"We just got here."

"I know, but it's sunny and I don't know, I just like it." I smiled.

"I know what you mean." He replied pulling me onto his lap.

"The others really were tired."

"Yeah, touring is tiring." He replied yawning.

"Why don't you go back to bed?" I asked resting my forehead on his.

"Only if you'll come with me." He smirked.

"But I'm not tired." I winked. "C'mon, you're going back to bed." I insisted as I pulled him off the sofa and into the bunk area. "Go on, get back into bed." I ordered.

"Yes mum." He grinned. I rolled my eyes at his remark and shut his curtain after him. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower whilst everyone was still fast asleep.

"You know the band right?"

"Sure do." I smiled sweetly at the group of girls who were forming around me as I wandered around the front of the venue with a few bits of possible future merchandise.

"What are they like? I mean really, are they the same as in their videos?" Another excited fan asked literally bouncing up and down.

"Yeah pretty much." I answered. "Hey guys, which shirt do you like better?" I butted in before they could throw any more questions my way.

"The left." They all agreed. Of course they all went for the one with the guys' faces on it and not the one with lyrics on, but what the fans want is what I provide.

"Thanks." I smiled. I pulled my phone out as it was vibrating violently in my pocket. Harry's face lit up my screen. "Hey." I answered.

"OH MY GOD, IS THAT HARRY?!"