"Does it hurt?" Niall stupidly asked.

"No Niall, it's a walk in the park." I answered sarcastically. "I want to be a sea horse." I randomly announced.

"What?" Louis asked, he was even taken back by my random outburst.

"Male sea horses give birth." I managed to choke out.

"I don't even what to know how." Zayn replied wide eyed.

"The paramedics said don't push yet." Liam announced as he was holding a phone to his ear, I assumed on the phone to the ambulance crew. I nodded in response, trying my best not to concentrate on the pain. The doors of the church suddenly swung open and two paramedics dressed in their uniforms came hurdling through.

"Can you tell me your name hun?" One of the paramedics asked.

"Delilah." I replied breathing deeply.

"Okay Delilah, we don't need you to push yet, we're going to get you on the back of the ambulance."

"Okay." I stammered out.

"We'll give you something for the pain then too."

"Great." I replied gasping for air.

"Can you walk?" He asked. I slowly shook my head, the pain was far too intense to try and walk. "Okay, we'll get the wheel chair." He announced before telling his co-worker to get it.

"I'm so proud of you." Harry murmured into my hair, before placing a soft kiss on my temple. I grabbed his hand and tried to smile at him.

"Ready?" The paramedic asked as soon as the wheelchair was present. I nodded in response. "Okay, on the count of three we'll help you up and onto the chair." He informed. Once again I nodded waiting for further instruction. "One..two...three." He spoke, helping me to stand up on three, along with Harry and Liam who were on either side of me. I quickly sat down on the chair, relieved to not be stood up anymore.

"Thank you." I managed to say.

"Let's go!" Louis shouted charging after the paramedic who was pushing me fairly fast in the chair out of the church.

"Who's coming with you?" The paramedic asked me.

"Me, I'm her husband." Harry answered for me already climbing inside the ambulance.

"We'll meet you there." Liam said, darting off towards the other boys who were already climbing inside a car.

"Okay." Harry replied waving him off.

"We're just going to check how dilated you are." The paramedic informed. I nodded in response and grabbed back hold of Harry's hand as he proceeded to do what he had to. "Okay, you're about 7cm dilated, when we get to hospital you'll probably be ready to push." He announced. "Gas and air?" He asked. I took it straight from his hand and began sucking on the pump. The pain subsided a little, but as another contraction began I could barely take it.

"Shh, shh, it's okay." Harry whispered into my ear.

"We're almost there." The paramedic spoke. As the contraction ended, I was so grateful for the gas and air, we pulled up to the hospital. "Okay, here we are." He smiled. The doors quickly swung open and I was wheeled off the back and straight into the hospital. One of the places I hated most. I was put straight into the maternity ward and surrounded by nurses. They quickly helped me onto a bed and changed me into one of those dreaded hospital gowns, which I still despised so much.

"We're just going to see how dilated you are, okay?" One of the nurses asked. I nodded in response and close my eyes. I felt Harry's lips against my forehead. He was the only thing that was helping me through this. "Okay, you're almost 10cm dilated, we'll get another nurse to check and then we'll let you push. Looks like this one is eager to get out." She beamed. Get another nurse to have a look? It's not a zoo, you can't just come and have a look anytime you want, I thought.