Chapter 14

Genny jumped out of bed and ran down the steps of her grandparent's old house. She was stopped by an annoying 17-year-old who got in her way. 

"Hermione! I wish to eat breakfast!"

"Nice try! Your fiance is eating right now so you shall wait," Hermione said and pushed her up back into her room.  

Hermione went straight to Genny's closet and opened it. She squeaked. Genny dramatically covered her ears. "What on earth could you be squeaking about?"

"Is this your wedding dress!!??" Hermione squeaked with excitement. Genny rolled her eyes and nodded. They heard a knock on the door. 

"Charlie's done eating. Genny can eat now." they heard Harry say. Genny barged through the door and hit Harry's head. She gasped and touched his head. 

"I'm sorry Harry. I probably should have made sure you weren't behind the door before I ran out. I'm just sooo hungry." She said and ran to the kitchen. Molly was there making...

"French Toast!" Genny yelled as she saw what Molly was making. Molly served her a plate.  "Thanks Mols!" She said and sat down. Ginny came down to the kitchen and sat down beside Genny.

"So before you make a huge decision today there's something you need to know about Charlie." Ginny said, teasing her. 

"Oh yeah. What? Ginny I pretty much know everything about him. I can literally read his mind." Genny said her arms crossed. 

Ginny laughed. "Bugger. I was going to tell you something stupid." Genny laughed. 

"My brother's a seeker. Just fyi. " Genny said and went up to her room with a grin on her face. She heard a "Hey!" as Ginny realised what she had just said. 

Genny walked into her room and a huge smile came over her face. "I thought you couldn't come!" She said and ran over to huge Rolf, Kathy and Diana.

"As if I was going to miss my sister's wedding. I hope you don't mind though. We brought Kathy's parents." Rolf said

"Of course I don't mind! I'm just happy you are here!" 

"Well, now that that is all settled. Rolf go get Ginny, Hermione and Molly. And then hang out with the men. We have a bride to dress." Diana said and shooed Rolf out of the room. Diana got the dress out and the women turned around as Genny got dressed. She finished just as the other women came in the room. 

"Genny! You look amazing." "You really are going to make Charlie faint." "You look lovely my dear." Hermione, Ginny, and Molly all said at the same time.

"Thanks guys." Genny said, "We need help with my hair though."

"Just leave it down. Charlie told me he likes it like that." Ginny said. They heard a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" Diana asked

"Your son and Harry. We want to see our darling sister." They heard Rolf say. Genny smiled and let them in.