Letters from Hogwarts

Dearest Genny,
  I miss you, Mum and Dad dearly. Hogwarts just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe I'm in 6th year already. Our dear friend Mr. Potter is already in trouble. He certainly seems to be following in his father's footsteps. Well, you should be getting this on Valentine's day.

I have loved you Genny, as my sister since we were 8 I think. Tine certainly flies by. Thanks for being such an amazing sister, even if we aren't related by blood. You will always be Ms. Genny Lily Scamander to me, no matter what happens. Even if you and that Weasley fellow you met at the station 6 years ago get married. Don't argue. Mark my words, someday Genny, you will be Mrs. Charles Weasley.

But that's not for a long time. Give mum and dad a hug and kiss from me. And give them flowers as is tradition. And please don't eat too many sweets. Mum made me tell you that. She told me to in her last letter.

Lots of Love,
Your Salamander of a brother,
Rolf Scamander

Ps: I found this picture in my trunk and thought you might like it

Ps: I found this picture in my trunk and thought you might like it. Your hair was so much darker then!

----------------------

AN: well, here's a preview for a new fanfic I'm writing. I thought I should put this up since it is Valentine's day after all. I'm promoting the love between siblings in this letter, which may be one of the best kinds of love there is.