Louis and I, however, only pretended to be listening as we sat in our group circle. The two of us eyed each other lustfully. My phone buzzed, and I jumped lightly. It was a text from Louis.

Louis: You do look incredibly sexy ;)

I smiled and looked at him. He was busy pretending to listen to whatever Batman movie Deam and Zayn were talking about.

Me: Only because I'm wearing your beanie ;*

I immediately joined in the conversation with a few nods.

Louis: No love. You make the beanie look good. I promise.

I felt a sudden urge of confidence and typed my next message.

Me: What do you say we leave for a few minutes and go to the dressing room? Then we can see if the beanie and the dress look better on the floor ;)

Louis saw the text and smiled widely.

"Are you even listening?" Destany asked, annoyed. "are you two texting each other? Give me that?"

Before Louis could react, Destany snatched the phone out of his hands.

"Ooooooh! They were about to have a quickie in the dressing room!" Destany announced. Everyone burst into laughter except for me. I could feel my cheeks getting redder by the minute.

"Guys! You need to start rehearsing!" Paul reminded us before going back to his business.

Harry did a dramatic leap into the center of the circle.

"Harry whaat are you--" before Louis could finish, Harry burst into song.

"Her name is Torie! Louis has dreams about her!" He sang, giving Louis a wink.

"Now wait--"

"She rings his phone! We have a show in half an hour," Liam chimed in.

"Oh how she rocks," Niall sang s he began to strum on his guitar.

"In Keds and tube socks," Zayn sang, joing in.

Louis stepped in front of all four of them and started to serenade me. "But she doesn't know who I am. And she doesn't give a damn about me. Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby. Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby. Listen to One Direction maybe for me."

I smiled widely as the boys tried to finish the remix but failed.

DaRae hit Harry's arm.

"Ouch. That hurt love," he said, rubbing his arm.

"why don't you remix song for me?" she asked glaring at him.

"That was amazing," I said with a giggle, turning back to Louis.

"An 'amazing' song for an amazing girl," he said putting air quotes around the first amaziing.

I kissed him. "Thank you."

"So does the dressing room offer still stand or...?"

I shook my head.

He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Alright."

"Louis, we need to practice," Zayn said, motioning him over with the rest of the boys.

"In a minute!" he said, waving Zayn off. He leaned in close to my ear. "See you after the concert," he whispered.

My eyes widened, but before I could say anything, he winked and ran off to join the rest of the boys.

One word.

MERP.

Hey guys! Look at Torie getting a song! Why doesn't anyone ever remix a song for me ._. hahah anyway, please comment and vote!

-DaRae(: xx