» First meeting #2

2/7
Original date posted: March 11, 2017
————————————————————

Taehyung:
Currently you found yourself in a situation that was like a cliche scene in a movie: a women alone at night somehow lost in an alley and about to be sexually assaulted by a group of drunk men; "Get away from me you sickos!" You screamed trying to get out of the older mans grip. He and his 'friends' only let out drunken slurs and laughs as a reply. "Come on babe it'll only take a minute" a large man said in broken English as he threw himself on you, you let out a scream pushing him back which caused more laughter from the gang. They all suddenly became more physical and started tugging and ripping at your clothes, "S-Stop! Help!" You screamed out as tears started clouding your vision. Suddenly the weight was thrown off you and a strong hand gripped your wrist as you ran with the stranger who just saved you. After running for a few minutes he finally brought you behind a corner and let you go. "T-Thank you" you said after finally catching your breath. He breathed out, "it's nothing". He then stepped into the light under a lamp post and you recognized him, "Oh Kim taehyung its you!" You said with a smile. He recently moved into the apartment building you lived in and you wet surprised to see him here. "Uh ya and your..." he started studying your face "Y/N right?" He asked after a second. You nodded "yep". There was a few moments of silence before he spoke up "well it's late, let's go home shall we?."

 Yoongi:You decided to chase your dream and move to Korea to become a manager for a music company, and of course you were overjoyed when a company called 'Big Hit' invited you to join their group

Yoongi:
You decided to chase your dream and move to Korea to become a manager for a music company, and of course you were overjoyed when a company called 'Big Hit' invited you to join their group. Today in fact was your first day, "good morning Y/N!" The owner said brightly shaking your hand, "Hello, its great to be here!" You replied happily. "Let's get to the point, you will look after BTS shall we go meet them?" He said already showing you the way. You nodded following him. Soon you came into a dance studio and you saw seven boys working hard on some choreography, "Boys!" He yelled over the music, one of them ran and turned it off as the others respectfully bowed. "This is Y/N, your new manager please look after her, I have to get going" he said quickly as he got a phone call. The boys bowed again as he left, the boys looked at you before coming forward "Hi I'm Namjoon the leader" the tallest one said shaking your hand, and the Introductions continued. Then the last one "I'm Suga" the last one said in a quieter voice. "Nice to meet you Suga" I replied. He gave you a soft glare before nodding and leaving the room, "did I do something wrong?" You asked the others after he left. "No, that's just Suga being Suga" J-Hope said with a shrug. You nodded, "well you guys continue to practice I'll be back" then you quickly walked out of the studio. You walked down the long hallway full of doors before stopping at one that was slightly ajared, you pushed it open a little more and luckily Suga was there. You stepped in and he was quick to notice "can I help you?" He asked with a blank stare. You shook your head 'No' "just wondering what you were up to" you replied quickly. "Writing music of course, want to see what I've been working on?" He asked suddenly.

A/NYay another one done!, I hope you liked it, next update will be about rap monster, Jimin and Jin of course so stay tuned and Thanks for reading!

A/N
Yay another one done!, I hope you liked it, next update will be about rap monster, Jimin and Jin of course so stay tuned and Thanks for reading!