"Lucy and Jura are able to take on the guilds themselves," Hibiki stated. "Why don't we make the two of you the backup?"

Lucy and Jura looked at one another. "I'm fine with it."

"But I can't leave Nagi alone," Lucy answered. "He's only four."

"Then Nagi can go along with you. Besides, you two have exceeds. Watching everyone from above is quite beneficial."

Lucy nodded. "I'm fine with it, then."

"Hey, why don't we get Erza to join the two of them?" Gray asked. "She's strong, too."

The others glanced at Gray then at Erza, deep in thought.

"I don't think that's going to work. Sure, flying and long range attack could work but taking out an entire guild and a head dark guild member is not in her league. She's going to run out of magic fast if she keeps on going in her heavenly wheel armor," Hibiki stated.

Erza nodded in understanding.

"It's not like Lucy's strong either," Gray said again after his first suggestion was turned down. Lisanna hit him on the head.

"Lucy is strong! You felt her magic earlier didn't you?!" Lisanna hissed.

Gray sulked, knowing that she was right. He glanced at Lucy and saw her staring at him with an emotionless expression. He gulped and couldn't help but sink back. Something about her just made her seem unapproachable. As if she was born higher than them.

"If that's all there is, can we get going?" Minerva asked. "It's better not to waste time."

They all nodded and headed out the door.

"Fairy Tail members, take the far end. Sabertooth members, the second road. Lamia Scale members and Erza, the third road. Blue Pegasus, follow me!" Ichiya exclaimed.

The guilds each went their own way, leaving Jura, Lucy, Nagi, Happy, and Lily standing there.

"Are you ready, Lucy-san?" Jura said with a grin.

"I should be saying that to you," Lucy replied back with a grin. Lucy used his magic and formed a cloud so he can stand on it. It floated upwards towards the sky.

"Are you coming?" Jura yelled from above.

Lucy looked up and smiled. She threw off her cloak as it crystallized and disappeared into thin air.

"Divine form," Lucy muttered.

A golden light came out and wrapped around her as her appearance soon changed. Her hair had grown longer than before and was put into two arches on the top with a golden ring around it. Gold hair accessories with diamonds in them was pinned through the ring and tiny pearl like diamonds hung from her head. The rest of her hair flowed down towards the floor and continued across the ground. She wore a sweetheart neckline white dress with golden patterns on it and a golden obi around her waist. She wore gold accessories of intricate patterns and a golden transparent shawl wrapped itself around her arms and floated around her. Opening her golden eyes, wings sprouted from her back. They were white with thin golden swirls and lines on it as she, too, formed a cloud, and elegantly stepped on it. She flapped her wings a little and soon she began to rise. Lily took Nagi and flapped his wings, ascending upward. Happy flew after.

Seeing the appearance of Lucy, Jura was shocked. She looked like a goddess. Lucy held her fan and opened it, revealing a phoenix on it. She put it over her mouth and looked at Jura and smiled.

"Is there something on my face?" Lucy smiled, closing the fan and pressing it to her mouth.

"You're a goddess?" Jura asked.