"WE'RE HERE!" Gerard yelled from the front. Killjoy jumped a little in her sleep.

"Wake up, Killjoy. We're home." Frank whispered lightly into her ear. She stretched out her arms and legs and kicked me during the progress. Frank jumped out of the car and Killjoy followed him. And by Frank jumping, I mean he fell out and fell on his stomach, Killjoy successfully landed on her feet. When I opened the trunk, I expected Killjoy's suitcase to fall out, but instead, Bob did and Killjoy's suitcase fell on top of him. Killjoy giggled.

"Shut up!" Bob snapped. Frank laughed at his outburst. "Shut up, Frank. It's not funny!"

"It kinda is.." Frank whispered to Killjoy. She smiled lightly. "Now, now, Bobby. No need to-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bob interrupted. Frank's grin turned into a frown and Killjoy furrowed her eyebrows together. They looked at each other then walked away and into the house. I grabbed her suitcase and followed behind, leaving Bob behind.

Shannon's POV:

As I walked in, I froze. Holy shit, their house is huge.

"Looks like Killjoy has never seen a house this big before." Mikey laughed. I looked over at Frank and he has the same amazement as I do.

"Look at the size of this house!" Frank says in a high pitched voice, I mean in his regular voice.

"You and Frank are going to get along really well." Mikey laughed. We both looked over at him and he had a toothy smile. Raking his fingers through his blonde hair, he walked over to Ray and Gerard over to the couch and watched Soccer.

"Let's go and show you where your room is." Frank cheered. Grabbing my hand, he ran over to the stairs and ran up the steps, nearly tripping on the last one. He opened the door and hopped in place, like an excited 7-year-old boy on Christmas. On the walls, there were a lot of posters, Pierce The Veil, Mayday Parade, Fall Out Boy, Of Mice And Men, Twenty One Pilots, Sleeping With Sirens, Paramore, Panic! At The Disco, Black Veil Brides, As It Is, Green Day, My Chemical Romance (duh), and so much more. Frank tucked his hair behind his ear since it was the Danger Days era, Mikey has blonde hair, Gerard has red hair, and Ray...same old curly fro.

"Do you like it?" Frank asked. I turned around and looked at him. He tilted his head to the side and looked at me confused. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

"Thank you." I whispered

"You're welcome, kiddo." He whispered back, quietly.

"FRANK!" Gerard called from downstairs. "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND HELP KILLJOY WITH HER BAG!"

"Frank! Get your ass down here and help Killjoy with her bag!" Frank mocked in a high pitched voice while moving his hands and rolling his eyes. "Come one, let's help you with your stuff." I followed him downstairs, closing the door behind.

"FRANK WHAT DID I JUST SA- oh hey kiddo." Gerard said, before finishing his sentence. Before I got to say something, Bob yelled from I think was the kitchen. Gerard, Frank, and I turned out heads to face the kitchen and out came Bob running with an egg on his head. Gerard held his fist over his mouth to try not to laugh, I tried to keep a straight face, but Frank, he was laughing his ass off, which made me laugh.