You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

**They have already had their 1 year anniversary.**
We had moved into the new house 2 weeks ago today. And the twins have started standing up in their own. I'm now 16 weeks pregnant. Tara and Jax had their baby boy Thomas a week ago and he was the cutest thing ever. Tig was home to the clubhouse this morning when I woke up so the house was completely silent until around 9:30 when Riley woke up causing Kaleb to wake up too. I fed them each a bottle then placed them in a walker in living room where I could keep an eye on them while I cooked myself breakfast. Once i finished eating I decided to go to SAMCRO since I hadn't seen anyone for a few weeks.
I got dressed then dressed the twins. I put them in there car seats and grabbed the diaper bag heading for the truck. I got the twins in the started the truck up wading for SAMCRO. I pulled up a few minutes later and most of the guys were outside working. I grabbed the twins carrier and walked inside. Lyla with her now big baby bump was standing over by the pool table talking to Ima.Gemma was sitting at the bar talking to Clay who was standing behind the bar. I sat the carriers on one of the couches since the twins were sleeping and walked over to her. Gemma smiled down at me and placed her hand on my stomach.
"How's the baby?" she asked.
"Shes doing pretty good."
"She?"
"Well I want it to be a girl but who knows." I laughed. She smiled at me and some of the guys walked in and Chibs and Opie took the twins. Tig came over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled up at him and I interlocked our fingers together.
"Hey Gem?"
"Yeah honey?"
"Can you watch the kids tonight?" I asked her with a wink. She smiled at me and nodded. Tig lead me outside and I went to truck while Tig got on his bike. I drove off with Tig following close behind me. I soon pulled into our driveway and got out of the truck.
I squealed in surprised when Tig picked me around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I giggled as he walked into the house with me. He walked down the hallway to our room and opened the door then closed it with his foot. He gently placed me on the bed and began to kiss me but I felt nauseous. We started to make out intensely when I pushed away and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Tig was behind me rubbing my back for 10 minutes before I was finally done and by then I wasn't really in the mood.
"Sorry." I said looking up at Tig.
"It's fine doll." I stood up and walked to the sink. I grabbed a tooth brush and tooth paste and brushed my teeth so my breath wouldn't smell.
Once I was finished I walked back into the bedroom with Tig trailing behind me. I sat on the bed and placed my head in my hands. It was amazing to think that a little over a year ago I had just met Tig and now we have twins and another baby in the way. Tig sat next to me and rubbed my back. I lifted my head to look at him and he smiled back at me.
"C'mon you want something to eat?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand. We walked towards the kitchen and I sat at the table while he cooked dinner. It was odd not having the twins there because the house was so quiet. There was a sudden knock at the door. Tig grabbed his gun off the kitchen table and walked towards the front door. I could hear the door open then faint voices and the door closing again. There were loud footsteps coming towards the kitchen and Tig walked in followed by Jax, Juice, Opie, Clay and Piney. I stood up from the chair and Tig moved his head to the side motioning for me to leave the kitchen. I walked passed the boys into the hallway and to our bedroom. I closed the door behind me and sat on the bed. I missed my boys so I called up Gemma and she picked up after the third ring.
"Gem?"
"Hey sweetheart"
"How are my boys doing?"
"I actually just put them to bed. They're doing fine hun."
"Okay Gemma thanks." I said smiling then hung up the phone. As I stood up from the bed I felt something warm run down my leg. I placed my hand on my small baby bump and looked down. it was blood. As jogged back to the kitchen tears were streaming down my face. I walked into the kitchen and Tig looked over at me. He stood up from his chair at the kitchen table and the other boys looked over at me.
"What's wrong doll?"
"Tig... the baby..." I said looking down. He ran over to me now realizing there was blood on my legs. He grabbed his truck keys and picked me up bridal style walking outside. He placed me in the passenger seat and ran to the driver side. He sped down the highway to the hospital and the guys were following us. As soon as we got there Tig got a wheelchair and took me inside asking for a doctor. I was soon admitted to a room and the took my vitals. It was 30 minutes before a doctor came into the room to tell me what was going on.
"I'm sorry Mrs.Trager you had a miscarriage..."