You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

The next day we just sat around the house watching horror movies, cuddling and eating. Abel fell asleep around 4:30 which kind of surprised me because he always stays up late. Tig turned another movie on Netflix while I put Abel to bed in a spare bedroom where we had set up his play pen. I came back to the living room and realized Tig had turned on Paranormal Activity 3. I hated this movie with a passion. I sat with a blanket and curled up next to Tig. The movie began and I was fine until the white sheet floated behind the babysitter. I screamed and jumped in Tigs lap. He laughed and moved my off his lap to sit at his side. I clung to him and buried my head in hos chest until the movie was over. I wasn't real big on horror movies. They just freak me out.

"Go make some dinner will ya? " Tig said while looking through the tv channels. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I had set up a baby monitor and could hear Abel talking to himself so I went and got him. As I walked back there was an abrupt knock on the door. Tig grabbed his gun shut off the tv and walked to the door. I stayed where I was with Abel and Daisy sat at my feet. I motioned for Abel to keep quiet as Tig answered the door.

It was Unser.

"What? " Tig asked sternly.

"Sorry to bother ya but we found 3 Mayans down by Charming Heights. You know anything about that? " I walked closer and stood behind Tig.

"Nope. No clue." Tig said with a smirk.

"Alright then." Under turned to me. "How ya doing doll?"

"Fine. Been busy watching Abel."

"Alright could you leave now. We were having a nice family moment. "

"Oh uh yeah sorry. Have a nice night." Tig slammed the door and walked back in the living room. I went to the kitchen and set Abel down.

"Hey why don't you go watch tv with Uncle Tigger while Aunt KayKay makes dinner?"

"Alright! " he ran off to the living room. I didn't feel like cooking much so I put some breaded chicken breasts in the oven and made some mac n cheese.

"Dinners done boys! " I yelled out of the kitchen. I could he two pairs of feet running through the house and a starving man and boy entered the kitchen. I served dinner and we all sat down.

When we all finished I washed dishes then went to the living room to watch tv with my boys. We watched Fast N' Loud until about 12:30 and Abel didn't fall asleep until 1.

*****************************

It my be few days until I can update next. I'm taking a Hunters Safety Course on Friday and Saturday so I'll be really busy this weekend.