You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

I sat up straight and looked around the room. Tig opened the door and grabbed his gun off of the bedside table and went to check what it was. I stayed where I was. He was gone for about 10 minutes.
The bedroom window broke and glass flew everywhere. All I could do was sit there. Men dressed in all black crawled through the windows with guns.
"TIG!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guys walked closer and I got up out of bed and backed up. There was five of them and three were trying to get a hold of me. The bedroom door crashed in and fell off the hinges.
Tig shot all three guys coming towards me in the head then shot the other two in the gut. Everything happened so fast and I screamed again. Tig grabbed me and I sobbed into his shirt. He picked me up bridal style and took us out side.
We got in the truck and sat me in the middle next to him. He got in the driver seat driving as fast as possible to the clubhouse. He drove with his left hand and kept his right hand holding mine. 15 minutes later we pulled into the clubhouse parking lot.
We got out and Tig rushed us inside. Everyone stared at us and we walked over to Opie.
"Hey man what's going on?"
"Fucking Russians broke in and tried to take her. I need someone to go clean it up. I shot all 5 of them."
"Oh ok Happy and I will clean it up."
I followed Tig into the room and I sat on the bed cautiously. Tog sat down next to me and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders and pulled me closer. He laid us down and wrapped his arms protectively around me and my pregnant belly.
"I'm so so sorry baby I love you."
"I love you too." I whispered and fell asleep.
The next morning I walked into the clubhouse kitchen and heard Tig on the phone.
"Yeah alright I'll ask her."
"Ask me what?" Tig turned around and hung up the phone.
"Gemma wants us to come over for dinner tonight."
"Oh ok." I half whispered. He nodded back then just looked at me. I awkwardly shifted from foot to foot. He looked me up and down then walked pass me into the living room. I sighed and started to make some breakfast for the both of us. I brewed Tig some coffee and when everything was done I walked to the living room. Tig was sitting on the couch with his eyes trained in the tv.
"I made breakfast and some coffee if you want any." I said.
"Yeah alright." he stood and I walked behind him back into the kitchen. As we sat down with our food Tigs phone rang.
"What?" he asked with his mouth full of food. I giggled but stopped when he glared at me.
"K what time you want us up there?"
"Alright" he hung the phone up and looked at me from across the table.
"Gemma wants us to pick up Abel from Jax then come up to help cook dinner. Lyla and Ope will be there."
"Ok. Where is Jax going?"
"On a run with Bobby they'll be back next week." I nodded and took the dirty dishes to the sink then headed towards the bedroom. I threw on some skinny jeans, black biker boots and a plaid button up shirt that showed off my pregnant belly. I curled my hair then grabbed my phone and headed to the living room.
Tig put on his cut then grabbed the keys to the truck and we left. We drove for 15 minutes in silence until we got to Jax's place. We got out and Tig knocked on the door. Jax opened the door with Abel in his arms.
"Aunt Kay Kay! Uncle Tiggy!" I smiled and Jax handed Abel to me.
"You guys have enough room for him?" Jax asked.
"Yeah I have the prospects working on the twins room though so he's just gonna sleep with us at the clubhouse. Russians broke in last night." Tig replied.
"Alright man thanks again." We got back in the truck an headed for Gemma's place. When we got there I grabbed Abel and we walked inside. Opie and Lylas kids were watching tv so I sat Abel down in the couch and walked with Tig to the kitchen. Lyla immediately wrapped me in a hug. We broke apart and she rubbed my stomach.
"Oh my gosh! I still can't believe you are pregnant! I'm so excited!" I laughed before replying.
"Me too. Its hard to believe their twins!"
"Do we know what they are yet?" Gemma asked. I looked over at Tig.
"We're planning on telling every one at dinner." He replied.
Well dinner came faster than we expected. We had finished our meal when Gemma started to speak over everyone.
"Alright everyone I believe Tig and Katie have something to tell everyone." Heads turned towards us and I grabbed Tigs hand. He squeezed it for reassurance.
"Well we are going to have twin boys." he replied with a smile.
"Are you guys going to get the pregnancy photo shoot done?" Gemma asked.
"We don't have the time or money." he replied.
"Uh I could do it. I mean if you want me to?" Juice asked with a hint of fear in his voice.
"Uh we'll think about it."
"Tig could we?" I asked quietly enough for just Tig to hear.
"Sure man when?" Tig asked Juice.
"Tomorrow alright?"
"Yeah where?"
"CaraCara in the back." Tig nodded back and the conversation subsided.