You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

Tig and I haven't talked for 2 weeks. Today was Christmas Eve and everyone was at the clubhouse. They had laid out everyone's gifts on the pool table. We had already opened all the gifts. Tig bought me a diamond bracelet with a reaper on it. He handed me another gift from his pocket. It was a necklace that had another reaper with "Tig" on it in cursive.

"Tig... thank you. I love you babe." I said with a smile.

"I love you too doll. I'm sorry." he said while stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry too." He kissed me and everyone whooped and hollered. I smiled and pulled away. We ate Christmas dinner and gathered around the bar. The prospects served drinks and the children went outside to play.

As I went to walk away Tig pulled me back and onto his lap.

"Where do you think you're going? "

"Um outside with Kozik and the kids why? "

"What did I say about asking me to go somewhere? "

"Sorry." I replied putting my head down. He placed his fingers under my chin and raised my head up.

"What were you wanting to do?"

"Uh could I go outside with Kozik to watch the kids? The prospects are no use." I said standing up.

"Yeah. Go get out of here." He said while smirking and smacking my ass.

"TIG! "

"What? " he asked innocently. I just walked away smiling . When I got outside Kozik was in the garage working on his bike while all the kids played on the swing set. I walked over towards Kozik.

"Hey girl what's up? "

"It was boring in there so I asked Tig if I could come out here."

"Oh so you had to ask your 'master' ha wow that is so Tig."

"Oh shut up Kozik. " he smiled and turned up the radio. The Stroke by Billy Squier came on and he started playing air guitar. I laughed and he pulled me closer and we started dancing like fools and laughing. The song ended and we just kept laughing. I didn't notice that Tig was watching Kozik and I. Tig hates Kozik but him and I are best friends.

"What are you doing? " Tig asked. I spun around and tripped but Kozik caught me by the arms.

"Um I just was talking and then um we started dancing cause um the um stroke came on. Um yeah."

"Get over here." Kozik let go of me and I walked to Tig. He shoved me behind him and started in on Kozik.

"Asshole. Don't fucking touch my Old Lady you cock sucker!"

"Tig! Stop!"

"Shut up."

"Look man we were just dancing that's it. You know she's just like my little sister." Kozik said.

"Whatever. Leave her the fuck alone. " Tig turned to me. "Go inside now."

"But..."

"Get. Inside. Now." I turned around and walked inside. I walked inside the clubhouse and sat down on the couches between Chibs and Juice. Juice put his arm around me.

"Hey sweetie. What's wrong? "

"Nothing. Just tired." He had to believe me because it was dark out and I had been standing all day. I laid my head on his shoulder and Chibs patted my leg.

"It'll be alright darlin'. " I just smiled and the clubhouse door opened. It was Tig. Kozik came storming in behind him with a bloody nose and a red mark around his eye. He walked towards the bathroom and everyone stared.

Tig stalked towards me. He grabbed my upper arm and yanked me up from the couch. Chibs stood up and pushed Tig away.

"What's your problem mate?" Chibs said.

"Chibs get out of the way brother. This is none of your business. "

"I have guardianship over her so it is my business. " Chibs replied.

"Whatever. We're leaving. You of all people should know I would never hurt her, Chibs." He grabbed me again and we walked out. I got in the truck and looked out the window as Tig sped down the interstate towards the apartment building. When we got there he threw the truck in park and got out. By the time I was already out of the truck he was waiting for me by the stairs. We got into the apartment and I was attacked by Daisy.

Tig had already taken off to the living room leaving me stand there in the front room. I fed Daisy and went to the bedroom. I changed and laid down. I really didn't want to talk to Tig at all. I finally fell asleep at 12:30 a.m.