You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

I jolted up right as I heard another shot. I scrambled out of bed and out to the living room hoping Tig was ok. There he smwas standing at the window. I walked up behind him and peaked my head around his shoulder while staying close to him. Another shot rang out threw the night and I clung to the back of Tig's black wife beater. Daisy howled and sat by our feet. Another shot came and I buried my face in Tig's back. His phone began to ring.

"What? " I couldn't hear who was on the other end but I could here muffled voices.

"Alright "

"Yeah she's safe."

"K see ya in 10 " then he hung up and turned around.

"You need to pack. We are staying at the clubhouse tonight. "

"Wait what's going on? Why are they shooting guns off? "

"Club shit. Pack." I looked at him and walked slowly to the bedroom and packed my bookbag with a spare change of clothes and all my essentials.

"Come on Katie hurry up!" Tig yelled as I pulled on my ugg boots. It was almost winter and 34° outside.

Tig grabbed my bag and threw it into his black pick up truck. Then got Daisy in too. He pulled out of the parking lot and hit the gas.

"Tig, what's going on?"

"Katie I already told it was club shit so stay out of it." I grew silent and looked out the window. The clock read 11:30 p.m. I leaned my head back and shut my eyes.

Later I was awoken by Tig shaking me.

"Come on. We're here." I rubbed my eyes and sat up looking around. Sure enough we were at the clubhouse. Tig got out with Daisy and grabbed my bag. I followed and Tig took me inside to his dorm room setting my bag back down. I crawled into the bed and lay my head on the pillow. This was a long night.

Tig stripped off his boots, cut, shirt, and jeans then got in the bed. I snuggled into his warm chest and laid there without a word. Daisy lay at the foot of the bed and was already sound alseep. Tig lightly began to snore and I soon fell asleep.