You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

I tossed and turned in bed but finally sat up. Tig was gone but his cut was still hung up. I got out of bed and padded down the hallway. The tv was on and Daisy was running around the apartment.

"Hurry up and go get dressed. We'll eat then go to the clubhouse. " I clutched my chest and turned around.

"You scared me! Jesus don't sneak up on me like that!" He began to laugh and walked around me towards the kitchen. I walked back towards the bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes. I jumped in the shower then got out and dressed in black skinny jeans, a red tank top, light tan ugg boots and Tigs zip up SAMCRO hoodie. When I walked into the kitchen Tig was already eating breakfast and drinking coffee. I sat down across from him and began to eat. He made omelets, toast, and bacon.

Around 9:30 a.m. we got in the truck and headed towards the clubhouse. By 10 we had pulled into the clubhouse. I got out and saw Gemma, Tara, and Lyla come towards me. I looked at Tig and he nodded. The girls and I walked inside.

"So have you been looking for dresses yet? " Tara asked.

"What do you mean? "

"For your wedding! Have you picked out a dress? " Lyla questioned.

"Uh no not yet I forgot."

"That's not something you forget sweetheart. Go tell Tig we are all going shopping. " I stood up and walked outside. Tig was in the garage working on a customers car.

"Hey Tigger." I batted my eyelashes. I only did this when I really wanted something.

"What? Those eyelashes are never good."

"Can I please go shopping for my dress with Gemma, Tara, and Lyla? Please?"

"Ugh I geuss have Juice go with ya. Hey Juice! " Juice jogged over and stood by Tig.

"Go with Katie and the girls will ya. Keep an eye on em."

"Sure man no problem. " Tig looked down at me.

"Alright baby see you later." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Tiggy!! " I said and kissed his cheek and turned back to the clubhouse. I walked inside and the girls looked at me with curiosity.

"He said fine but we have to take Juice."

"Okay ladies get in the car! " At around 11 Gemma pulled into a Davids Bridal parking lot. We looked around for half an hour before I finally found it. No other dresses compared to it. This was my dream dress. It had a ball gowned skirt and a skinny sleek torso. It was a sweetheart neckline and it had designs lined in black lace up the left side of the skirt to the right shoulder. It was strapless and long. I've wanted this exact dress since I was little.

"That's it." I said

"Oh sweetheart it's gorgeous. Try it on see how it fits." Tara, Lyla, and I went into the changing room so they could help me put it on. It fit like a glove and it was perfect. I walked out and both Gemma and Juices mouths dropped.

"Sweetheart you look stunning. "

"Do I really? Do you think Tig will like it? "

"He's gonna love it! Your ready to go? " I went back and to the changing rooms and dressed. We payed for the dress which was surprisingly cheap.

On the way back to the club we stopped for lunch at a diner then went to Gemmas house to keep my dress there until the big day which would be here in 6 days! By the time we got back to the clubhouse it was 2:30 p.m. Tig and the boys were gone. The girls and I watched the Notebook and at 5 they finally showed up. Tig and I ate at a Mexican restaurant on the way home then snuggle on the couch the rest of the night watching Fast N' Loud.