You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

*BANG!* I shot up and bed and looked around then down at the clock it was 3:41 a.m. What the hell was going on? *BANG!* This time Tig sat up and grabbed his gun while Daisy growled lowly and came to protectively sit in front of me. *BANG!* I jumped and hugged Daisy as Tig got out of bed. I scrambled to get and grabbed the back of his shirt. I was really scared.

"Baby get back in bed. Daisy won't let nothing happen to you." I slowly walked back to the bed and held Daisy close to me. *BANG!* Tig came back in the room and told me to call Jax so I did. Ten minutes later there was a knock at our door. When I got up to answer it Tig held me closely behind him. Jax Came inside and that's when I noticed Anthony Weston unconscious on our living room floor. I almost screamed but Tig stopped me. He led me back to the bedroom and walked back out a few seconds later Chibs walked in and sat down next to me.

"Aye darlin you alright? "

"Yeah I'm really tired and scared."

"No need to be afraid. Tig will keep ya safe darlin."

"I know, Chibs. Thanks. Night."

It's been an hour and I still can't sleep. Finally Tig comes in with a puzzled look on his face.

"Doll go to sleep you go back to school tomorrow. "

"I know I just can't seem to stay asleep. "

"Well try." he said laying down and wrapping his arms around me. I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up ate breakfast and then woke up Tig. I had woken up 6 times last night and finally at 6 a.m. I gave up on sleep.

I cooked Tig breakfest then jumped in the shower. At 8:30 I was ready to go and we jumped on Tig 's bike. We pulled up to the school and I went to get off the bike when Tig 's hand caught my arm.

"what?" I asked. Tig slowly leaned in and gently kissed my lips. After what felt like minutes but was only seconds Tig pulled away.

" Have a good day baby."

"Bye " I said while blushing.

The school day was hectic and I as I sat in study hall I couldn't wait to get out and meet my big bad biker outside. The bell finally rang and I darted out of the classroom and out the front doors. Sitting Ingram the same spot where he dropped me off Tig was leaning agianst his bike looking like a super model. I walked to him with a smile on my face and went to kiss him. He kissed back but it wasn't like before. This was more passionate and we got a lot of cat calls. Tig stopped kissing me and walked up to the Jock of the school when he screamed 'Nice tits babe!' That just pissed off Tig even more. After trying to break them apart we finally headed home. As soon as we walked through the door I dropped my book bag and plopped on the couch with exhaustion.

Tig hung up his cut and head to the bathroom. The Jock in a few good hits but my man won. I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Tig was zipping up his pants when. I came in I blushed and turned around ready to walk away.

"Hey wait I'm done. What did ya want?"

"I was gonna see if we could go out to eat. I'm way to tired to cook. "

"Sure. Get on the bike."