You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

At 3:30 a.m. I was abruptly awoken by a loud noise. I looked around and realized that Tig was asleep next to me. I heard the noise again and this time Tig sat up looking around. He looked at me then the door when we heard the noise again. He stood up and pulled a shirt on since he was in just his boxers and grabbed his gun.

"Tig..." He motioned for me to be quit so I was. He opened the door and I got up to follow him. There was no way he was leaving me here alone. When I reached him I held on to the back of his shirt. As we got closer to the living room I could see flashlights. Tig stopped and I got closer to his back. He turned around and looked down at me.

"Listen go back to the bedroom and call Unser. We're being robbed. Be quit alright? " he whispered. I nodded. He leaned and kissed my forehead. I turned back to the room and called the police station. To my surprise Unser answered.

"Unser? It's Katie, Tig's Old Lady. Someone broke in and there still here."

"Alright I'll be over right away." Not even 5 minutes later there was a knock at the front door. I heard Tig answer it and talk to Unser then Tig came into the room.

"Hey they want me to come down to the station. Go get dressed." I grabbed some sweatpants and one of Tigs hoodies. I began to dress in front of Tig. I didn't care anymore if he saw me because he would end up seeing me one day.

We drove in the truck to the station. By the time we got there I was asleep on Tigs shoulder.

"Katie get up. We're here." I groaned but sat up. We got out and walked to the station doors. Unser and Deputy Hale lead us to a room. Tig sat down and Unser sat across from him.

"Hale, get the young lady a chair."

"No she's fine." Tig said pulling me into his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"When the robbers came in they were obviously looking for something specific and I think they found it."

"That being what? " Tig asked.

"550 k. Any reason you have that much money in your safe Mr. Trager? "

"It's for our honeymoon. " he replied.

"How did you earn all this money?"

"I have a good job at a automotive shop. Is it really your business? Shouldn't you be questioning the fuckers who broke in? "

"Well that's why we called you down here. A group of Mayans broke in to your apartment tonight. Did that have anything to do with the club? "

"Of course it did. Mayans have been targeting everyones families for years. They have broken in before but I thought she would feel safer with one of you there rather than me." I looked right up at Tig and intertwined our fingers.

"I feel safer with you than anyone else,Tig." He just looked back at Unser.

"Can we go now? I'm tired as fuck and sick of this shit."

"Yeah you can go. I'll be by the clubhouse tomorrow. " I stood up and so did Tig. We walked out with fingers still intertwined.

We got home at 4:45 a.m. As I walked towards the bedroom I took off my shoes and trudged the rest of the way. As soon as my head hit the pillow and Tig wrapped his arms around me I was asleep.