§ Chapter 7 || Thaw Her Heart §

"Your sister is dead ! Because of you."

What?

-----------------

No, it's my fault. It can't be.

My knees grew weak and my legs gave up, my hands found my face as I crashed down onto the ice. 

Let it go, you'll never see me cry. 

I began sobbing. The words of Hans echoing in my mind. You're sister's dead. She's dead. . Dead. The thoughts storming like a blizzard through my mind, thoughts I couldn't control. 

Jack, please come back. I need you.

A loud shattered threw me out of the sorrow of my thoughts, I turned to see the back of someone familiar. 

"J-Jack?" 

The boy turned his head to me and gave me a small smile, his staff was white and frozen, being drawn out of him in a defensive stance, "Hey, snowflake. Gotta watch your back more, this guy almost killed 'ya." He paused, "Literally."

I stood up and hugged him tightly and began to sob once more, "Jack! Where have you been? . . . A-Anna, she's d-dead. Oh, this is all my fault. My poor sister, she was the only one I had left. I killed her. I killed her !" My cries were muffled by Jack's hoodie, where my face was buried at. 

I broke free from his grasp and looked him in the eyes, my vision blurry, "I knew she'd get hurt, she didn't believe. If only I told her to leave earlier, if only I didn't panic, if only I didn't have this curse !" I screeched the last words out, running my fingers forcefully through my hair. 

Turning to my head slightly, the blizzard has stopped and there were free snowflakes floating midair. I see the boy Anna was with earlier. Without a second thought, I ran to him.

"What happened to my sister !?" I said, approaching her. I was halfway there when something I saw stopped me in my tracks.

The blonde boy's eyes were full of despair. I looked to his side to see Anna frozen on the ground.

"Anna !? Anna !" I yelled, as I knelt down beside her, tucking my bangs behind my ear. The tears just kept falling, they fell and turned to ice.

Olaf and Kristoff frowned at me. Jack walked and stood beside me and tapped his staff on the ice. We stayed their silent for a couple of minutes.

I held my dear sister in my arms and whispered in a song,

"Anna. . Please, I know you're still there. 

Please come back, you're all I have.

I tried to warn you,

You didn't stay away,

You tried to take me back,

And now you're gone. 

This is all my doing,

Forgive me, please.

There's nothing that I can do. .

Oh, how I'd love to build a snowman."

No one saying anything afterward.. No one could hear anything but the sound of our soft muffle of cries.

"Elsa. ." He whispered and reached his hand out. I took it with one hand, the other one covering my face.

"Jack, please. This isn't the-"

A smile was the last thing I saw before my sentence was cut off and he pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me deeply and I instantly felt something heavy in me lift, something I had been carrying for years. The world stopped and I could no longer think of anything. Nothing but him. 

Once he broke the kiss, the ground started unfreezing, revealing the wood planks of a ship. My eyes widened in surprise. Giving Jack a glance, I ran to Anna who was still on the ground.

"Anna !" I embraced her tightly for a few seconds and breathed heavily. 

Please, come back.

Suddenly, a pair of warm arms wrapped around my shoulders, I looked up to see Anna, smiling up at me.

"El- Elsa?" She said in surprise. I couldn't do anything but smile widely. 

"Anna, you're back !" I said happily and stood up, pulling her along. "I love you so much. ." I added in a sincere tone. 

"That's- that's it !" Olaf exclaimed as Anna and I looked at him, "An act of-"

"True love." Jack said, interupting him. He looked at me and smiled, but not just any smile, a knowing one.

I let my hands on Anna fall down and slowly walked to him, I paused and examined his face. Such emotion that I couldn't register was shown in his expression.

"You. . You knew it all along ?" I asked and he nodded, not once leaving my eyes. "Then why didn't you tell me ?" 

"That's it, Elsa. You don't just learn about love and be able to thaw your sister's heart. . You need to feel it."  And with that, he gave me another smile and pressed his lips against mine once more.

*** 

 A/N: I haven't updated because of school. :( Last chapter before the epilogue ! Then maybe I'll add a sequel to this book ? What do you guys think? Please comment and vote and fan ! I hope you liked this chapter.

~Rider.