§ Chapter 2 || Snowball Fight §

I was roaming around my castle once more when I heard a knock on the front door, causing echoes throughout the whole place. I gestured my hand and the door swung open but there was no one. 

I rolled my eyes and closed the door, remembering it happened yesterday too. It's probably Jack's tricks again but I didn't think much of it so I turned around. When I did, I almost screamed.

"Jack! What are you doing here!? I thought I told you to leave me alone?" I tried to ask in a hushed tone.

The white haired boy grinned, "You thought I'll just leave you alone that easily?" He chuckled. "No."

My hand found my face. "Jack." I said, prolonging the 'a'.

"Elsa." He imitated me.

"Okay, fine. As long as you won't be annoying." I told him and he quickly nodded.

I swirled my hand in front of me and made a chair and sat down, staring at him with a blank face and he gave me a 'seriously' look.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're just gonna sit around all day?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Why? Do you have something in mind?" I crossed my arms and stood up.

"Yeah! Let's have fun." He grinned. "Let's go out and have a snowball fight." He held his staff.

Snowball fight? I haven't had one in years. I remember having those with Anna when everyone was asleep. I smiled at the thought then remembered the time Anna lost consciousness and frowned.

"No." I shook my head. "No, I don't want to." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mood to." I looked down on my hands and closed them.

I sighed and opened my hands which now had a small snowflake on it. I smiled at it and looked up when a snowball hit my eyes. Suddenly, I felt happier and in the mood.

"Sure, let's go play." I gave him a small smile and followed him outside.

We went out and looked around when another snowball hit me. I played with my hands and made a huge snowball. Jack looked at me with widened eyes as I ran after him.

"Come here, Jack!" I yelled.

"No way!" He yelled back and I threw the ball of snow, aiming at his head.

The snow broke into smaller chunks as it hit exactly where I wanted it to land; his head. 

"Ouch!." He said as he leaned forward when I hit him. He held his staff and flew behind me, throwing another ball but I made an ice barrier to shield me from the ball.

I laughed and continued running forward, freezing the snow below and began surfing on it.  I turned around and saw Jack doing the same and he was gaining on me. I grinned and began speeding up.

"Slow down, Elsa!"  Jack yelled from his distance.

"Slow down, Anna! " A flashback of a younger me yelling at Anna before hitting her in the head with my powers played in replay.

I didn't know what was happening until I snapped back to reality when a cold hand grab onto my wrist. I looked down and saw that we were hovering over a cliff and Jack was holding my wrist. 

"What happened there, snowflake?" He asked me in a concerned tone as he pulled me up and lowered me onto the snow.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I told you to slow down and then you looked at me and slipped onto the cliff, luckily I was able to catch you." He said crouching down.

I hugged my knees and thought of Anna and how badly I miss her. But this is for the best, to keep her safe. My hands started becoming colder.

"I guess my mind just drifted." I said before standing up and brushing the snow of my dress.

Jack stood after me and stayed silent, looking up to the moon, "I have to show you something." He said giving me a genuine smile.

"What is it?" I glanced over him. I was walking back to the castle already when he said it. 

"Sit." He put the staff down.

"Why?" I asked him hesitantly.

"I'm going to show you something." He kept his smile.

"Uh, oka-ay." I held the staff, "Is this safe?" I asked him before sitting on it.

"Just trust me." He said reasurringly as we began to hover up.