§ Chapter 3 || The Man in the Moon §

We reached a point fairly far from the ground and when I looked forward, the crisp, dark sky was already up and so was the bright moon. The moon was shining on the castle, making it illuminate beautifully and reflect its light onto the snowy mountain.

"The man in the moon." Jack said softly.

I looked at him and knit my brows together. He just chuckled and pointed at it, "He chose me to become a guardian and he also asked me to help you." He maintained his hushed voice.

"Why did he ask you to help me?" I leaned closer to him, which made loose strand of hair fall to my face.

"I don't really know why. But if the moon tells me something, I always believe it. So that's why I'm here. There's something the moon wants me to do, but I can't do it if you act like nothing's wrong." He gently brushed the strand of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear, "I know there's something wrong. I can feel it."

I cleared my throat and looked at the moon. "I just can't control my powers." I held my right hand to my heart, "I tried, Jack. But no matter what I do, it always shows." I let out a shaky sigh.

He gazed at my eyes, listening intently.

"I even hurt my sister before and I can't do that again. That's why I'm here, that's why I isolated myself. I don't want to hurt anyone." I continued, "I don't know how to get rid of this curse." I bit my lip and closed my eyes, head down.

"Hey, Elsa?" He said and I looked up to him.

"What?" 

"Snow magic isn't a curse, it's a beautiful thing. You just have to learn how to control it." He lowered his staff until we were back on the snow, the both of us sat down and he held my hands and I instantly felt them warm up. 

"Your hands are warm?" I asked him in a confused tone.

"No, it's just that your hands are really cold, colder than mine." He looked at me straight in the eyes and I did the same. I felt better and more relaxed. When I looked down, I saw a small sculpture of Anna.

"Anna. .?" I looked at the ice sculpure.

"See," he picked it up. "Your powers depend on what you feel, on what your heart longs. And this is what it wants. Just follow what your heart says, okay?" He placed it back on my palm and closed my hand. 

"Do you believe me?" 

"Of course I belive you, Jack."

***

A/N: I hope you like this chapter, It was supposed to be in chapter 2 but I thought it was long- ish. I like to keep each chapter short! So yeah. Don't forget to vote please! And comment. Thank you!

Till next time,

~Rider.