4.44k

4-4-4.44k!? I know it's been three months but oh my god that's such a huge jump! Geez I don't know what to say guys, I really don't. When I created this story, I expected to have like only a couple hundred views by now but 4 thousand!? I don't know how to repay you guys. So instead, how about you guys tell me how to repay you! I know I offered this in my 1k chapter so I'm gonna offer it again, only doubled! So give me ideas for my 1k achivement and my 4k achievement, and I'll use the best two ideas for them! Thanks again for the support and the views and until next time, see ya!

Sneak peek...

Ugh...where the heck am I? Last thing I remember happening was-

Good grief, it's seems like a mysterious force has dragged us away from-blank- and it seems the others are here as well. Only they seem to act alot differently then back in-

Umm, excuse me but do you mind explaining HOW YOU FELL OUT OF THE SKY AND LIVED!?

Heh, you think that's surprising, you should have seen me falling riding a-

Geez, do these kids ever stop popping up? And it's bad enough I had to deal with-

Will you stop playing with your stupid hair and answer me!?

What did you say about my hair you b-!

Not only are we misplaced from our home, we're misplaced from our dimension entirely.

Hi, I'm -blank-! And you are...?

J-blank-. But most people call me Jo-.

I-Is this the work of...a (sta-!?

It looks like this year is shaping up to be...bizzare.

Who are these strangers? How did they get in this mess? And will they be able to get back home? Will there be romance? Will there be adventure? Must sacrifices be made? Find out in the new story called...

Remnant is Unbreakable.