A Day Off?

Marco's eyes fluttered at the smell of something...strange. It smelled like butter but had a flour sort of taste in it. And then he jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs.

"Yay! Mom made pa-" he then stopped in his tracks as he realized that his mom was not making pancakes. It was Star who was flipping them expertly.

"Hmm? Oh, morning Marco!" Star greeted with a waved.

"Star!? I didn't know you could cook!" Marco said in awe at the delicious stack on the table.

"I can't, that's why I casted an expert cooking spell on myself." she explained. Marco chuckled at her.

"But wait, where's my mom and dad?" Marco asked.

"Oh yeaahhh. They woke me up earlier and gave me this." she said as she handed him a slip of paper. He took the paper and read the words on it.

Dear Marco (and Star),
Me and your father decided to take a break and go on a little vacation. We won't be gone for long, only-

"Three weeks!?" Marco yelled.

Until then, the house is yours. Be sure to keep it clean and tidy for us until you get home. And you are allowed to have friends over, just don't make too much of a mess. And lastly...

"'Signed Mom'." Marco concluded.

"Wait, what was the and lastly part?" Star asked.

"U-um...don't worry about it. Its just some more insructions!" Marco hastily answered. He was sweating bullets and was as red as his hoodie.

"Come on, let me see!" she pleaded as she tried to grab the letter from his hand. He backed away from her and ran towards the fireplace. He threw the letter in and sighed. He turned around and saw a huffing Star.

"Oops?" he said.

"Yeah, 'oops'." she pouted.

"Man, you two are hilarious sometimes you know? Almost like a show or something." Star and Marco turned towards the front door where a familiar face was standing with the door open.

"Jenna!? How long have you been there? How did you get into my house?" Marco asked.

"I told you, I still had your house key. Looks like someone forgot about that!" Jenna told him. He facepalmed and walked over to her.

"And why are you here? Don't you have anything better to do?" Marco asked harshly.

"Hmm? Oh yeah! I need to give this to you. Some guy wearing a suit told me too." Jenna said as she fished out a single sheet of paper and handed to Marco. He and Star read it and were not happy with what it said.

School.
3:30
Gym
Don't be late or else, I'll hurt your friend.

"Grr...are you serious!? Come on! We just want a day off, is that too much to ask for!?" Marco yelled, causing his eyes to go red and a black aura start to form around him.

"Marco..." Star called out to him. He looked at her and sighed before calming down.

"I-I'm sorry Star. It's just, why? All we wanted to do was have a good day And relax, And then suddenly this?" Marco asked in disbelief.