Chapter 13

Clary's POV

I took out 2 seraph blades and got ready for the fight. Knowing Jace so well, he will either fight back or not. Either way he's not leaving with me, or leaving at all.

"Clary, are you sure you want to do this? You know i can't hurt you"

"Typical Jace, can't hurt the one he loves even though she's gone."

"She's not gone, she's in there. And I'm getting her back."

"Try it, see what happens."

That when I jumped at him, immediately knocking to the ground. I had discarded my blades and just threw punch after punch. He wasn't even defending himself, this was going to be easy.

Him not fighting back just got boring. "Fight back! Why won't you fight back?!"

"Because I won't hurt. I'm not going to hurt the girl I love!"

"The girl you love is gone, don't you see it! I'm not Clary fray or Fairchild. I'm Clarissa Morgenstern, the girl I was born to be."

"No, you are Clary Fairchild. You are Clary, the girl I love."

"I don't love you!"

That's when he stopped, he stopped shouting at me. I knew I hit him hard there, I knew I broke him.

"Ah...What did I miss"

"Sebastian! Finally, don't worry. He didn't even fight back."

Sebastian's POV

I had just took down the demon towers when I went back to the manor. I'm so proud of my little sister, even though she need a push...And by push I mean I had her create a run of controlling and I put it on her.

"Now now Jace, I thought you were a fighter."

"You know I'd never hurt her."

"Ah yes, because you love her. Well like she said, she doesn't love you. Come now Clarissa, we have places to be"

Clary drew a portal and we left, leaving that boy behind.

Jace's POV

I knew it, that isn't Clary. I saw the rune on her neck. A controlling rune I think, I've seen her draw it before. So Sebastian is controlling her.

I got up and left the manor heading back the lightwood's house in Idris to meet up with he guys.

Time lapse, at the lightwood's house

When I got back, everyone was there.

"Jace, where the hell have you been?" Of course Izzy was worried.

"I saw here guys....I saw Clary."

"What?! Where is she, is she ok?" Asked Tom.

"She...She's working with Sebastian. But not willingly. She's being controlled, by a rune."

"A rune, how?" Asked Alec.

"I think Sebastian had her create one and then use it on her."

"Well we need to get her back. Do you have anything we can track her with" asked Matt.

I took out one of her seraph blades.

"Ok, let's get our Clary back"

I just hope we do, before anything bad happens...