Capter 6

Clary's POV

I woke to the warmth of Nathan's arms around me. Having him with me last night helped so much. I felt so safe. He felt me wake up as I moved. I saw him open his eyes and smile down at me.

I got up got changed and headed down to the kitchen, I walked in and smell of bacon, eggs and beans hit me. I looked over and thankfully it wasn't Isabelle, Matt was cooking. Matt is probably the best cook I know.

I sat down and he came over and places my breakfast in front of me along with a cup of hot cocoa. He knows me so well. I only ever have hot cocoa with my breakfast.

The others came in, Nathan sat next to me on my left and Matt on my right. The other 3 boys were facing us. Then Alec, Izzy, Simon and Jace came in. Matt gave them there breakfast and they sat down with us.

"So Clary, what have you been doing besides being an amazing Shawdowhunter?" Simon asked. Always getting a conversation started.

"Well I mostly train, I still do drawings every now and again. I learned how to play the guitar."

"The guitar really." Simon seemed impressed.

"She's amazing, and she can sing" Nathan butted in.

"I can't sing, I sound like a dying cat." I stated.

"Ok wait here." Nathan got up and left. Oh no if he's doing what I think he's doing.

He came back with my guitar and stared playing Before he cheats. Kind of ironic seeming Jace is in the room.I started to sing *song in media*.

When I finished everyone clapped. Nathan came over a gave me hug. "You were incredible"

"..." I was about to reply when there was a loud crash. We followed the sound, it came from the library.

In the centre of the library stood my brother, he had Brad in his arms with a dagger to his neck. "Sebastian let him go"

"Only if you come with me dear sister"

"Clary don't " Brad pleaded.

"Wait a sec..... Sebastian how did you even get in here." This came from Jace.

"Oh I can't tell you that. Now Clary come with me or you friend here dies."

"Ok ok I'll come just don't hurt him." With that I walked to Sebastian and Brad was let go.

"Now before we go, you asked how I got here."

"Yes how did you get here" replied Jace.

"With the help of my girlfriend." Sebastian extended his hand and someone moved in crowd and took is hand.

"I've missed you baby" it was Izzy who took his hand.

"Izzy....."

A/N sorry the chapter is a little short, is a little filler. I promise the next one will be better