Preveiw

Obito POV
My name is Obito Uchiha. I'm 5 years old today. And for my birthday I'm getting. ......... A Beating!Yay! Maybe I can have some FUN.
No POV
As Obito made his way downstairs from his 'bedroom' he heard shouts of 'Kill him' and 'Find that rotten Uchiha!' His father was leading the reach for his son while his mother was gathering more villagers to join the hunt. "Honey are you home?" his mother called in order to trick the little boy. "Mommy?Daddy?" he called out scared by the yelling outside. "Darling come on out" his mom called out. "Mommy I wus scawed that you no come four me." Obito said in a little 3 year old voice. His mother reached for him then stabbed him repeatedly in tye stomach. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh-" his scream was cut off when they placed a handkerchief over him and dragged him to the village center. Then a crippled man walked up coughing every know and then. We all know who it is our 'favorite' man Danzo...

Obito POV
Ugh another day of the academy. And another day to deal with bakakashi and Rin. I swear if I get put on a team with them I will stab myself 30 times in the chest. It's happened before. I'm used to it. "Hey Uchiha oh wait your not an Uchiha you're a rat!" some guy and his gang yell at me.
"You say it like it's an insult! Rats a one of the most cleanest animals on earth! They spend hours grooming themselves. But you wouldn't know 'cause your're too dumb to understand." I retort back at them. "What did you say punk?"  one of them says. Crud. Now I guess I can use me poof jutsu. I poof away and end up in my house. "Who's there?" my dad-I mean Sir yells. "Sorry Sir it's me Tobi" I yell back at him.  I hear him get his weapons and slowly make his way up. Dread crawls through me and decides to make me shiver. How can I be scared of my dad? He thinks that I don't have chakra! Like wth? I better get out of here if I expect to get to school on time and without bruises.

No Pov
Muffled screams could be heard all around the Uchiha compounds. Followed by sinster laughter. Three hours later and Obito finally walks through the door. The Uchiha wipes off any stray blood and head to school. BIG MISTAKE.