2/24: Starring Role by argentsvogue

STARRING ROLE BY argentsvogue

LOVE INTEREST: Stefan Salvatore

SUMMARY: ❝you don't love me, big fucking deal. i'll never tell you how i feel.❞
in which she's been with him, watched him fall in and out of love, and can't help but cry over the one and only, stefan.

REVIEW BY -Bamon

Honestly, Madison this story is so freaking wonderful. I love Estella, which is oddly the name of my aunt lol, she's honestly so relatable. I know how it feels to constantly be in the friendzone, its relatable and I feel like other authors on this app can relate to Estella as well. Using Crystal Reed is a bit overused but I love it because for once she isn't used to portray a hunter, plus she's such a smol bean. Matt is so sweet to Estella and Stefan is so jealous. I love reading the parts of Estella's history and her relationship with Stefan is  cute. I know that when they finally get together, they're definitely going to be a power couple. Keep up the amazing work because I look forward to seeing more!

REVIEW BY voidkol

I don't usually read books with Crystal as the face claim because I tend to find her face usually fits the same story but I absolutely adore this already so I'll remember not to judge a book by its cover from now on. Estella (love the name by the way) is honestly so relatable and the fact she's the one stuck in the friend zone is such a great story line because usually it's the girl leading the guy on. The story is moving at a great pace and her relationship with Stefan isn't rushed like some fanfictions it's a perfectly natural evolution and I love that. I can't wait to read more but so far so good!

REVIEW BY slayvatore
First off, you used a Marina and the Diamonds song. Personally, this is a sign that the story is going to be lit af, considering that you used one of the best songs to use for the book. Estella is such a pretty name, so bonus points for that. Being friend zoned is kind of overlooked in fan fictions (unless it's a nerdy guy with a geeky girl/vice vests), so good job on that! The writing is great, and I'm glad that I had the honor to review this amazing story!! I'm definitely getting excited to read a bit more scenes with Stefan and Estella, and (channeling my inner Simon) it's a yes for me!