8/25: Children of the Damned by voluntears

CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED BY voluntears

LOVE INTEREST: BONNIE BENNETT

SUMMARY:

❝I'll keep you safe.❞

REVIEW BY mikaeIsons :

Another amazing book, Karina! Sam is a lot like the Winchesters from Supernatural, and I love it. She fits in Mystic Falls so well. I find it funny how Sam and Elena hate each other and that Elena "blames" Sam for getting Jeremy into drugs, it adds humor. Her and Jeremy's friendship is so cute and innocent, like he doesn't even know what's in store. But Sam and Bonnie's relationship is the best, even if they haven't really spoken yet, I can tell they will be adorable considering how much Sam likes Bonnie already.

REVIEW BY -voidPietro :

The use of one of Meg's quotes from Supernatural just sets this story up for success. Zoey Deutch is gorgeous, and I could totally see her and Bonnie having a thing. And you continue to dig into the life of a Vampire Hunter, which makes me even more excited for this story! Plus it's a story with Bon Bon being the love interest, which is even more exciting! Her and Jeremy's relationship is so adorable, it makes me jealous! Can't wait to continue, Kar! Keep up the awesome work!!

REVIEW BY liamdunbar:

Okay, first, the faceclaim is my absolute fav, I love Zoey to death. Second, just from the first few sentences I fell in love with your story. Not only is it reminiscent of one of my favourite TV shows, but it has types of characters that many people can't pull off. I like the idea of the family of hunters, as generally it isn't done with TVD fics, not to mention you've done it really well. Despite there only being one chapter so far, I have high expectations for this story. It's fantastic so far, keep up the good work!