1/28: Fire Inside by -voidtheo

FIRE INSIDE BY: -voidtheo

LOVE INTEREST: DAMON SALVATORE

SUMMARY:

❝You've got a fire inside but your hearts so cold❞

REVIEW BY mikaeIsons:

LAYLA ELECTRA IS MY BABY PLS DONT LEAVE HER. But for real tho, I love Fire Inside and it's so crazy to see it go through all the changes it's been through. I remember helping you come up with this title too(: aw. Anyway, I'm so excited for you to start this story and I remember Damon and Electra were the cutest cutest cutest together with their adorable flirtations. I can't wait for you to start this!

REVIEW BY wendihoes :

Electra Sommers is actually my favorite thing ever and I want to be her repeatedly like who wouldn't want Jenna as their mother...maybe Klaus but that's beside the point he's a thousand. I love her relationship with Jeremy because not many stories include him and only include Elena but I love it. Update. That's an order.

REVIEW BY -voidPietro

OH MY LORDY IT'S LAYLA! HEY BRO! Electra Sommers is a precious little gem that needs all of the love in the world. I loved your original story with Electra and how her and Damon were the cutest little shits ever. I am happy to see that you've brought this back! You better update soon, I'm getting withdrawal!