4/21: Fly Before You Fall by JaneeMonroe

FLY BEFORE YOU FALL BY JaneeMonroe

LOVE INTEREST: STEFAN SALVATORE

SUMMARY:

"Here and now...
You're afraid...
Don't you worry...
I'll teach you to fly before you fly away..."
- Cynthia Erivo

You're broken Stefan. We both are."
"And?" he spoke as if he were uninterested.
"And," Freya took a few steps closer, eye contact not faltering once. "Let's fix each other."

REVIEW BY mikaeIsons:

I really like how Freya is a good character instead of the usual "against-everyone" sort of thing. She's the one starting up the dialogue with Stefan and she's building up their relationship, which is so cool in my opinion. Normally you see the guy doing all of that, but it's awesome to see Freya going after what she wants. It's nice to see the change of her being good and pure, not totally damaged by a past. It's an awesome book so far and I can't wait for more!

REVIEW BY -voidPietro:

I'm the type of person who loves characters who do whatever the hell they want and are against everyone. Those are the characters that hook you into the story and make you want to keep on reading. Freya can easily be added to my list of favorite OC's, and i love how she's already building a relationship with Stefan right off the bat. She's a strong character and i love how you write her! Keep up with the amazing work!

REVIEW BY wintersoIdier :

Not only is this story very intriguing, but it paints a great image of a badass female character. I definitely ship freya with stefan even if he is being a gigantic douche atm, maybe somewhere in the future. I feel like freya and bonnie have a huge potential at becoming really great friends. Just a tiny piece of advice, take it or leave it, it's completely up to you. Try not to rush too much into scenes (like the scene with freya and matt) I know it can be very exciting and overwhelming and believe me you have so much great potential to be even more amazing, other than that just keep your head up and doing your absolute best. You're doing an amazing job!!