8/18: Katerina by romanovgers

KATERINA BY romanovgers

LOVE INTEREST: ELIJAH MIKAELSON

SUMMARY:

The legendary Katherine Pierce truly died moments after her daughter, Nadia. The Other Side rejected her entrance, ending her in oblivion. And oblivion did not got easy on her.

But one day, out of the blue, Katherine wakes up in her old body, sadly human, and a crazy sociopath staring down at her.

Kai Parker took Katherine out of her hell by binding her to Elena Gilbert. As long as the living doppleganger was in her deep sleep, Katherine would be free to roam the earth. As it turns out, Kai needed Katherine's blood to gain strength to link Bonnie and Elena.

Katherine jumped Mystic Falls after Kai provided the information needed. She would not age, as long as Elena's asleep or better yet, dead. But the moment Elena Gilbert wakes, she will age.

At the end of the day, Katherine has to find the one person who she still trusted. Elijah Mikaelson.

REVIEW BY mikaeIsons :

Even though there is only one chapter, the idea of this story is absolutely brilliant. Katherine Pierce is probably one of my favorite characters ever and I am so glad you brought her back, especially at Kai's hands. Katherine and Kai are already brotp with their banter, and I love how Katherine just left like a badass. I can already tell she's going to kick ass in The Originals, and I can't wait to see how Elijah reacts when he sees Katherine's face again. Amazing idea, I can't wait for more!

REVIEW BY -voidPietro :

This idea is perfect. I love Katherine and I wish that she wasn't killed off in season five, but I have hope with your story! God bless Kai for binding her to Elena, who was bound to Bonnie. He truly is a sneaky little shit! There may be only one chapter up, but it sets up the plot beautifully! Can't wait to see how you bring Katherine and Elijah together! They both deserve it!!

REVIEW BY margotrobbies:

Although there's only one chapter out, I'm sure that this is going to be amazing. Katherine Pierce is one of the best characters that have graced our TV's, and I'm so happy that someone thought of a great idea to bring her back to life without a lame cliché. Katherine and Kai are my life goals, I can't even. I was a little sad that you killed him instead of twisting it and having him go with Katherine to New Orleans. I can't wait to see how Elijah reacts to Katherine being alive, just the thought makes me all giddy, haha. I can't wait for more!

REVIEW BY beastlybones

There's only one chapter up, but no matter, I can already tell this story is going to be amazing. It grabbed my attention from the beginning because Kai is one of my favorites and he brought Katherine back. I was sad when Katherine died and we didn't get to see more of her. But in this way, it's like she lived on. I I can't wait to read more and see what Katherine's life is like in New Orleans with the Mikaelsons!

REVIEW BY liamdunbar:

I love Katherine, so I was really excited to start this story. Although there's only one chapter I have extremely high expectations for this story. I'm excited to see how the Mikaelson fam reacts to her return, specifically Elijah. I'm very curious to see how she reacts to Hope and Hayley. I love that you came up with a creative way to bring her back rather than with no explanation or forethought, it really adds to the story. I'm excited to read more!