12/17: The Howling by sobforsirius

THE HOWLING BY sobforsirius

LOVE INTEREST: KLAUS MIKAELSON

SUMMARY:

❝This girl wasn't like wildfire - she was wildfire. Deadly and uncontrollable. And slightly out of her wits.❞

REVIEW BY: wendihoes

I'm actually crying this is beautifully written and honest to god one of my favorite books out there. I like the drama and emotion you put into it and honestly. Shelley is faceclaim goals.

REVIEW BY -voidPietro

To be quite honest, whenever I see you update this story, I scream. I love Rowan to death and I think that Shelley is the best possible faceclaim for her. I love her sass and your story is one of my absolute favorites of the Klaus Mikaelson love interest stories. You put so much work into it, and you can see. Keep up with the fantastic work!

REVIEW BY theasqueen :
I'm like only three CHAPTERS into this masterpiece and its already giving me major FEELS like I'm so EXCITED to read more! Rowan is AMAZING she is such a complex character and I love how protective she is like YES! Major brownie points for using SHELLEY as face claim that just adds on even more specialty. This book is so well written I'm actually SCREAMING at how AMAZING it is OKAY. I can NOT wait to read the rest, which will most likely be in class bc it is just so addicting! Lastly it is A KLAUS FIC everyone and their mother is a sucker for Klaus so that just makes it even more golden! Keep up the AMAZING work Kensie bc I s2g youre doing everything right.