12/3: Honeymoon by despisinqs

HONEYMOON BY despisinqs

LOVE INTEREST: STEFAN SALVATORE

SUMMARY:

❝We both know the history of violence that surrounds you,
But I'm not scared, there's nothing to lose now that I've found you.❞

REVIEW BY mikaeIsons

Even though "Gilbert sister stories" are overdone, you somehow make me love the idea of it. You're writing it so beautiful. I love Elena and Julianna's sister relationship and it makes me want that with my imaginary sister. Julianna is such a real character and Selena Gomez is the faceclaim, aka my love. I love how they aren't twins and they both have their own world. Julianna and Stefan seem like a good couple and I can't wait to see more!

REVIEW BY -voidPietro

I agree with my fellow admin with how the Gilbert sister stories are overdone, I know I have one myself, but this one hooks me more than others. The main thing that I love about your story, is that neither Nina nor Victoria is the faceclaim of the twin. [Again, thank you for being more different and creative than I xD] I love Julianna and her attitude. Her and Elena's sister relationship is so believable and that's awesome! You're writing is perfect,as well as this story! I love it and I cannot wait to see what else you will throw at us :)

REVIEW BY wendihoes

I love the love interest and the face claim, and the way you made it obvious what she was like before going into the first chapter (I mean the quote) kind of gave a taste of what Julianna was like and it was refreshing. It's good that you didn't immediately push into their "love" instantly and gave it a meaningful amount of time before Stefan and J actually acted on it and I like that and I love it. Your writing style is beautiful and I cannot wait to read your other works!