It's well said, people will take you lightly until and unless you aren't heavy on them. 

Arvika was finally done with all her admission processes along with the fee-related issues and after one hour, she was now in front of her classroom which she had already gotten to know by her hosteller senior friends. 

"Finally, it's done, phew! Now, I'll attend the second lecture, from tomorrow I'll not miss a single lecture," Arvika mumbled to herself, checking her watch which was showing that it's already ten, time for her second lecture to attend. She knocked on the door, anticipating to be greeted by a strict, bald lecturer. But she hadn't expected a very young, handsome looking lecturer who had a very big shock written all over his face since the time he saw her, had he seen a ghost or was she resembling like a ghost, she had to double-check to assure herself. 

"Or am I too late for his lecture?" Arvika mumbled to herself, thinking that she was late for the second lecture as well! How unimpressionable it was! 

Her eighteen-year-old heart was too weak to hear the scolding of a lecturer and that too on the very first day of her college life. Lub-dub-lub-dub, she could literally hear her heartbeat, her heart was already racing on horses, seeing the stoic expressions of the professor who was looking so sexy yet so strict. 

Shocked, stunned and stupefied with a reverberating heart, numbed mind, and aghast eyes, Dev looked at the person before him who had a petrified look on her face, the very face which was infused within every cell of his body, the very person who was his inspiration and motivation since the past five years, the very love who was the queen of his heart, and the very girl for whom he had yearned for, every single day!

After five years, yes, after five freaking years, Dev found his girl, his baby, his Arvika in the memory of whose he had turned into the person he was now. But she looked different, too different than the last time he had seen her, five years back. No longer she was the adorable-heightened, a little chubby girl instead she had grown a few more inches taller along with her tresses which were till her hips now, tied perfectly in a ponytail, with her red plump lips turned to a much darker shade of red and a curvaceous body which women could love to hate out of jealousy, she was transformed, wholly transformed from an innocent-looking girl to a beguilingly-beautiful woman of eighteen! 

Dev gawked at her flabbergasted, not believing whether he was really staring into those eyes which had ignited the unknown desire in him, the desire of winning her; the same lips which were the reason because of which she was snatched away from him; the same face which had been imprinted on his soul and the same girl who had made him realize the actual meaning of love. 

Draped on the torso with an ivory scarf over the simple cotton tunic, stood a girl with her eyes as dark as a moonless light which was panicked and agitated, busy in staring at the person in a little nervousness and hesitation, not getting why the big hulky man was looking at her like a stupid, was he even a professor the way he was busy in gawking at her, she mused fervently. 

"I'm sorry, sir, I had some work at the admin block, that's why I'm late," with a little hesitation and worry, Arvika uttered looking here and there not wanting to match her eyes with his spectacled one as it reminded her of someone very special associated with her past. 

'Did she just unrecognize me?' Dev concluded, having a blank look on his face which appeared as a tough one for her like a strict professor. For the first time after five years, he finally got to hear her melodious voice for which his ears had always craved for but she had just downright turned on her incognito mode, not recognizing him and thinking of him as her professor. Wow, what a great start of his 'One-sided love story part 2' where the female protagonist didn't even remember the hero. Wow, clap everyone for his luckiest day!