Chapter 23: This Weird Computer

Start from the beginning

- So, did you find anything about that bastard?
I asks angrily

- Well, the police let us see him. He's not A.D Toby...

- What?! But. Why would he do all this ?
What about Marco?

- Apparently, Marco wasn't really in the thing. Wren threatened him to call you and stuff.
Wren is not A.D but he works for him/her.
A- told him that he and Spencer will finally be together if he did everything he/she asked. That's why you got trapped in the house, Spence was his "reward".
Emily tells me sadly

- Wow... But, did he tell you who it was ?

- No, told us he doesn't know.

- He lied Emily.

- I don't think so. Aria continues
Emily was very... persuasive with her questions. He wouldn't lie at this point

- If you say so... Well, we're back to where we started. I don't know what we can do...

- Actually, i may have an idea.
Ezra says
Girls, before you found out about Charlotte, you got lots of hints in the doll house haven't you?

- About Charle Dilaurentis Yes. Where are you going with this ? Aria asks

- Toby, what did Marco exactly told you when he called you this morning ?

- Hum. He told me he had found some stuff about A- and that it was not pretty. I had to meet him at the building.

He looks at me with a "don't you see it ?" Look
- Wait. Ali interrupts my thinking
Do you think that we may find A's identity in the building ?

- We'll never know if we don't take a look.

- Guys, I can't go back there, neither Spencer nor Hanna. It's too soon.

- No, you should rest. But, tell Caleb and Hanna we'll be back ok? We have some searching to do
The four of them say in sync.

- You call me the moment something is up okay? I call the cops if you want.

- We'll tell you, do you happen to have some flashlights? The night will fall any minute now.

- Caleb has some, ask him when they come back ok? Gotta go.

Soon the game will definitely be over damn
________________
At the building (around 7 pm if that matters)
Aria, Emily, Ezra and Alison's PoV

- Ok, let's go in. And we're not going to act like those stupid gals in horror movies. We don't separate okay? We search through every rooms and apartment together.
Ali says in a directive tone

- Sounds like a plan. Let's go then.
We should start by the room where it happened.
Aria proposes
I mean, i noticed a desk when the police got in, maybe there are some documents in it.

They go up to the first floor and go through this big room.
- Reviews, reviews and reviews. Em said while closing one of his drawer

- I didn't know A or Wren was interested in the news. Did you look inside ? Maybe there's a note or something

- Not those kind of reviews Aria ....