Chapter 21: Ohhh the guilt

So, post rape chapter (and a little less interesting) so i'm sorry if it's boring. But if you read it you'll see Alison or Emily being very badass at the police station
Anyway enjoy
_________

Aria's PoV (about 6 minutes after Spence got out)

We're sitting at the back of an ambulance while the police is searching the place.
Spencer has got a blanket and a coffee, she still haven't said anything ever since she got out. I don't ask, i just wait and rub her shoulders.
She stopped crying about 2 minutes ago.
It's only the two of us, Caleb and Ezra went with 3 cops, they're looking for Hanna and Toby. Emily is talking to the Police with Alison keeping Grace near by.
I don't know what happened -i have an idea but i'm wishing for it not to be true right now- but Spencer got out with marks and bruises all over her body.

Caleb and Ezra are coming back. Where are Hanna and Toby? Why aren't they with them?
" You stay here Spence okay? I'm coming back "

I run to Ezra and ask him
- So? Did you find something ? Where are they?

- The police asked us to stay out of the room where they were found, but i think they are okay.

- Is Spencer okay? Did you found her? Caleb asks

- We did yes... I say is a sad voice.

- What happened ? Is she okay Aria?

- I, I honestly don't know. Even since she got out she haven't said a word. She's got bruises/marks all over her body.

- Do you think she got- Ezra continues

- I, I'm not sure. Wren was in the room with her, he got arrested but i don't know what happened. I'm gonna go back to her now, just come if you have information please.
*i give Ezra a quick kiss on the cheek and go back to Spence*

" Listen Spence, i don't know what happened but i'm sorry. We're all here for you now, you're not al- " and before I can finish she gets up and run to Toby who just got back.

He embraces her like he hasn't seen her in years, they're both crying. I look to Caleb and Ezra, Hanna is crying too.
I don't know what happened but seeing Spencer and Toby like this is making the tears come out too.

" I'm so sorry Spencer, i would have done anything to stop this. I love you so much"
" It's my fault, i should have known it was a trap. I'm so sorry you had to see and do this."
They stand like this for a while, until Hanna comes and hugs them too.
_____________________________

Emily's PoV

I join the rest of the group and tell them what the Police told me.
- Nothing. The cop i've been talking to for the last ten minutes doesn't know a thing about what happened. He said we should know more after they finish searching the house.

- Wren was with Spencer. Aria answers me while looking at Hanna, Toby and her at the back of the ambulance.

- WHAT? Alison and I say in sync

- When i was with the cops, they found Spencer with Wren, she ran to me, crying.

- Oh my god, I say in shock. Do you think he's A.D?

- We don't know anything for now, Hanna didn't tell me anything as well. Caleb responds with a sad and angry voice.
We should have known, we could have done something.

- Caleb it's not our fault, or theirs, we thought Marco was someone we could trust, we got fooled, so did Hanna Toby & Spence...

- I still feel guilty.