Chapter 17: Explanations

Toby's POV (they're still yelling because of the rain)
- We have to tell them. Everything and right now! She adds
I'll call the girls right now.

- It's the middle of the night!

- We have a code it's okay.
She sends a few texts and adds
- Okay, call a cab we're going to Aria's

- Hum okay. And Spence ?
- Yes?
- Promise me you won't-
- I'll throw them away the second we get back. You're here now, you protect me remember *she gives me a beautiful smile*
- Sure.

I call the cab and still wonder how they manage to get together so quickly. If i call a friend in the middle of the night saying "hey it s important, my place in 10", he'll just answer me "Fuck man, i'm sleeping it can wait until tomorrow" and hang up. Their friendship always fascinated me.
__________
We get to Aria's and Ezra opens the door
- Oh my gosh Spencer you're soaking wet! And Toby ? What are yo-
Spencer pushes him inside and say
" We'll explain once everyone gets here. Could we just have a towel or something "
- Sure sure *he laughs a bit*
Ariaaa?! What's going on here?

She comes down with two towels in her hands
- It's okay i know. The rest in coming too and please don't yell honey, Grace is asleep.
Ezra makes a priceless (😂) surprised face and leads us to the leaving room.
I sit next to Spencer and we just clean ourself, waiting for the others to arrive
___________________
Alison's POV
- Em' did you received-
- Yes, looks important better get going.

That's weird, we haven't heard of Spence for like a week and suddenly we're meeting in the middle of the night. Hope she's not in trouble or something, she was in a pretty bad shape when we saw her for the last time.

---(at Aria's. They're the last one the arrive)---

- Hey guys, so what's going on. / Em asks

- You should sit. / Toby replies
Wait, Toby's here?!
- Toby? You're back?!

- Couldn't stay away any longer *he takes Spencer's hand*

- Awwww *all*

- But it's not the subject. *He continues* A is back under the name of A.D and I know you've been threatened too guys.
*silence*

- How do you know ? Caleb asks

- A was here for all of us, A.D is too I guess...
One by one, we're going to say what happened for the last 15 days and I want no secrets, no matter what happened. We need to be together if we want to beat him/her.

- I'll start cause' Em already know.
Ok so, this summer i did something. I was in a really bad place and I started.... *Em takes my hand* I started using, but it's over now, i'm passed it.
As you may know now, i finally passed my degree and I got accepted at Rosewood high to become an english teacher.
I know for a fact that they don't accept ex-addicts for obvious reasons. A found out about all this and blackmailed me.
The first text i received was a video. An old video of me freaking out and being aggressive to random people in the street.
" What a shame it would be if Rosewood high knew about this.
At least Emily knows, but maybe she knows too much. Want your job? Do as I say. A.D"
At first, he/she asked me simple things. Bringing pacages to some strange places and stuff. But at some point it wasn't enough, last week, i had to "break Emily's heart".
I'm sorry Emily again, you know how important that was to me but then i realized that this job wasn't as important as you.
So i went to see the principal before A.D could. I explained everything and even gave them the video. They said they would think about the position but it's not lost, i'll know in the 15 days to go. I'm not afraid of A.D anymore, he wants to break me? Guess what, i'm stronger than this!
Wow, thank you guys, it feels really good to get things out of my chest.
It really does.