Chapter Thirty: Two: My Existence...

Start from the beginning

Forgive me for leaving you so early. If you're reading this, I'm already gone.

I know that I'm young and I have a bright future ahead of me if ever I survive the operation and the new heart won't reject me. I don't want to die but I can no longer control my life. I could feel that my body is succumbing to the weakness and I will break any time soon. I hope you all will keep remembering me even after my passing. I am blessed to have people like you. I lost my mother when I was very young and that made me lose my hearing. My world had been in black and white after she died but a certain girl brought back the color and returned me back on stage.

She changed me and I love her very much. She was able to return me to the world I dreaded so much to come back.

Even if my father had always been away, he was true to me and took care of me. He never gave up on me and did all his best to prolong my life.

Father, thank you for extending my life...

It had been a long journey...

Thank you for making me know I have an elder brother. I will never forget the times I spent with him even it's only short.

To my rivals and to everyone I was able to influence through music, thank you for being there with me!

I reached you, didn't I??? I hope I reached you...

Don't forget me, okay? Please be happy for me. I'll be reunited with my mom back in heaven. Thank you for everything... Thank you.

I hope I stay in your memories...

Arima Kousei

Tears covered all of us after I read the whole letter in front of everyone. I looked up at the blue sky while my tears kept falling down my cheeks. Arima Kousei!!!! You won't ever be forgotten!!!

...

Arima Hikari POV:

Six months passed by after Kousei died, I had been throwing up and I feel very much uneasy that I even fainted. I was lucky that Seto-san caught me in our mansion before I actually touch the ground.

Six months may already be enough for others to actually move on from the death of a loved one, unluckily, most of us are still depressed that he died after his almost successful operation.

We're still angry at the hospital that wasn't able to save him. The new heart rejected him and that caused his death. He had a cardiac arrest two days after. We all thought that he'll live longer. We're all wrong.They gave us all false hope. It killed him faster.

"Mrs. Arima Hikari?" someone called me. When I opened my eyes, I'm inside a normal, hospital room. A female doctor who does have black eyes is looking at me happily. Her height is the average height of female Japanese.

"When did you have your last menstruation?" she asked me, gently.

I felt confused. Why is she asking me about a girl's secret?

"I don't remember," I told her.

She smiled at me, "I have good news for you, ma'am."