Octavia

Octavia admits her feelings toward you after getting jealous

   You and Jasper were talking and laughing near the drop ship when your best friend Octavia came out. She glanced at you and you smile at her and she sends you one back but you can tell it's forced. She then walks away quickly. You furrow your brows confused why she was upset.

   "Hey I'll be right back jasper," you get up to go after her. It took you awhile to find her but you finally spotted her in the trees.

   "Hey O you ok?" She's sitting against a tree trunk with an angry look but behind it is sadness.

   "Oh I'm just fine besides the fact the person I love will never love me back." This took you by surprise not knowing she even liked someone. You were kinda hurt she never told you and even worse because you also loved her, more than a friend.

   "Oh, um well have you tried talking to them about how you feel?" You asked biting you lip.

   "No and why would I, they're into someone else."

   "How could anyone reject you O, you're the most beautful girl I've ever seen." You were honestly suprised she was worried about rejection. She was too good for any of us...

   "Yo-you really mean that?" she looked at me with her eyes lighting up. You smiled loving seeing her eyes shine.

   "Of course there is so much about you that's incredible, never doubt that." That sent some confidence into Octavia as she then walked over to you and kissed you. You were stunned at first realizing the girl you loved just kissed you but soon recovered and kissed back with equal amount of passion. The kiss ended much to your dismay.

   "I didn't know you felt that way about me O."

   "Oh my god, im-im sorry i dont know wh-"

   "Hey O it's fine," you laughed at seeing her nervous. "I like you to."

   She smiled so big you thought your heart would burst. "You do?"

   "Of course." You smiled as she pulled you into another kiss.

   "By the way O, you dont need to be jealous of jasper, he has nothing on you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is super bad but I wrote it really fast yikes.