"ELS version 0.1"

New school. New faces. New environment. New course. New trials. New struggles.

I took a deep breath and told myself that I can get use to these new things.

From very big school to very small school. Not bad. For I don't have to travel long from my room to the next one.

This institution is far enough from my previous university. This is just a college, not to mention how many courses it has to enrolled. My fingers are just too much. Though, taga dito ako sa City na'to, I still choosed to study before far from here. But it didn't turned out how I wished it to be kaya e'to, transferee ang lola niyo.

Iba-iba na rin ang mga estudyante dito. I can't help but to compare. In my previous school kasi, ang ibang estudyante pumapasok sa mga classes nila without taking a bath. Kasi malimit ang water and you have to wait for your turn kasi maraming nakapila na mga kaboardmate mo na maliligo din. Actually, there's a time na sure na makakaligo ka ng walang pila. You just have to wake up as early as two f*cking a.m. Just imagine how cold the water is, no heater and to add that the universify is located at the top of the mountain. Yung ibang estudyante, pumapasok ng naka tsinelas lang. And their pants? Three wears before wash. Unlike here, the students are dressed up modernly. May naka dress, naka see-trough, naka heels, naka make up and whatever.

Since it's first day, marami pa ang hindi nakauniform. The old students were wearing their uniform and some are wearing their departmental shirt. Me? I just dressed plainly. A simple Baguio shirt (that I bought last month when I had the chance to visit and roam the whole place), I partnered the shirt with a skinny faded blue jeans and a black converse shoes. And with a bag pack hangging on my right shoulder.

I took Elementary Education. I know it's too used to say na gusto ko'ng magturo, pero talagang gusto ko'ng magturo. I like to share ideas, knowledge and I want to mold young minds.

Everything was new. Not until I saw that very familiar face and felt the familiar beating of my heart. It was him! It was f*cking him!